Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Another abuse of hobby

  1. #1
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

  2. #2
    Moderator daredevil123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    lil red dot
    Posts
    21,627
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    There are sick people everywhere.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    Want to take porn photos, at least use legal age lah.

  4. #4
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,388

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    Why does everything need to be described in detail? On the one hand a gag order (ridiculous anyway), on the other hand a detailed description of the actions.
    EOS

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    He may have to shoot prison inmates now.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Big Kahuna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    2,127

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    CS member?

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    Hi i remember reading about this last year already

    Why is the girl not being charged

    She had sex with a minor (the boy was 15)

  8. #8

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    Another classic case of a female lying about her age. She claimed that she is 18 when actual fact that she is only 15.

    The 2 men were stupid to take her word seriously.

    Under most circumstances, the girl won't be charged in court due to her age.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    Another classic case of a female lying about her age. She claimed that she is 18 when actual fact that she is only 15.

    The 2 men were stupid to take her word seriously.

    Under most circumstances, the girl won't be charged in court due to her age.
    No, the girl is 18

    The boy was 15

    The pictures are easy to find

    The photographer worked at Accenture

  10. #10

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by ElCarnicero View Post
    No, the girl is 18

    The boy was 15

    The pictures are easy to find

    The photographer worked at Accenture
    My bad. The boy was only 15 while the part-time model was 18 at the point in time.

    If it is the other way round, the boy will be charged. I think that there are laws protecting minor boys, so don't worry. Is the court verdict out?

    Interestingly in the report, the photographer was performing sexual activity with the part-time model when he handed a condom packet to the boy and asked him to have sex with the model. This clearly showed that the model not only provides modelling shoot but also sexual transaction. I believe that was not the first time this model had sex with the man or other men.

    No wonder many people says that there is a dark side of modelling.

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    Quote Originally Posted by Jedi View Post
    My bad. The boy was only 15 while the part-time model was 18 at the point in time.

    If it is the other way round, the boy will be charged. I think that there are laws protecting minor boys, so don't worry. Is the court verdict out?

    Interestingly in the report, the photographer was performing sexual activity with the part-time model when he handed a condom packet to the boy and asked him to have sex with the model. This clearly showed that the model not only provides modelling shoot but also sexual transaction. I believe that was not the first time this model had sex with the man or other men.

    No wonder many people says that there is a dark side of modelling.
    Yes many models here are escorts

    They use modeling to explain their income to family

    But are actually escorts

    Being a model also increases their price

  12. #12

    Default Re: Another abuse of hobby

    There is a black list, many of them are CS members of course because CS is a platform anyone can just registered and hide behind an account name.

    http://www.thydowager.com/juicebits/...-in-singapore/
    WTB Manfrotto RC4 L Bracket

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •