Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: To all car owners - Never get involved in an accident with a taxi

Default Re: To all car owners - Never get involved in an accident with a taxi

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    the real singapore is not so real after all, it is for entertainment purpose only, dont take it seriously of the news they reported.
    Halo bro, u have not hitting the taxi before right? Don't commend if u dunno anything!

Taxi company train their driver what to do and not to do after accident, and they also got their lawyer support from the back.
    Most the driver Do NOT want to settle privately. They want to let their lawyer to handle, and then they can claim some compensation.

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives View Post
    road bike
    Road bike is not driving.

Only 4 wheels or more is driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Road bike is not driving.

Only 4 wheels or more is driving.
    does this count? if you see this on the road, that's me.

Name:  carv-bike-with-4-wheels1.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  87.3 KB
    Objection !!!

Always have a camera phone/camera handy when there is an accident. or an in-car recorder.

scumbags will always be scumbags. very few good people will actually be honest about the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsjustMe View Post
    Omg this is exactly like my story... 100% align.. For a moment I thought the pic was mine..

But in Sg.. The rich wins.. Manipulative
    Omg, same as mine too. Even the letter from the doctor looked similar.... whiplash, strain shxx.
    Mine was just a slight scratch at his right rear.

From then i hv video cam installed, front/back.

Luckily, his report got some discrepancies, and insurance decided to fight the case.

My ncb intact.

A taxi overtook me and cut into my lane too soon. His left rear hit my right front. Fortunately I have an in-car video camera. I submitted that video as evidence and successfully claimed against him.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12