Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3459747982838485868994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1967

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIV (aka "24") - Armed with aXes,machine guns & more GURUs appearing!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIV (aka "24") - Armed with aXes,machine guns & more GURUs appear

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    ARGGHH.. good life. I want to leave office also, no mood to work the entire week
    if u like to fight-fire all the time, u are more than welcome to join my company....

b4 i go, flash77, i dun have anything at iso1600. but, since u're so concerned abt noise, here's a image i posted in season 23. at iso500. no noise ninja watsoever.

noise is not only dependent on iso. if u screw up ur exposure on any camera, u'll get noise. all cams' sensors will have noise. its a matter of whether u are picky. a camera which claims to give little to no noise meant dat the sensor does some serious de-noising in camera - ie. u loose details.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIV (aka "24") - Armed with aXes,machine guns & more GURUs appear

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    if u like to fight-fire all the time, u are more than welcome to join my company....

b4 i go, flash77, i dun have anything at iso1600. but, since u're so concerned abt noise, here's a image i posted in season 23. at iso500. no noise ninja watsoever.

noise is not only dependent on iso. if u screw up ur exposure on any camera, u'll get noise. all cams' sensors will have noise. its a matter of whether u are picky. a camera which claims to give little to no noise meant dat the sensor does some serious de-noising in camera - ie. u loose details.
    PRO's concept .......
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

now i'm scouting ard for a tamron 17-35/2.8-4 lens or a tokina 20-35/2.8.
    I think there is a tamron 17-35/2.8-4 in B&S
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIV (aka "24") - Armed with aXes,machine guns & more GURUs appearing!

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    I is IN!
    You cannot be done!!! Where is you now??

Deregistered

PRO comment I learned something again today

Hey nw75, thanks for the explanation.
    It's better than KO putting emoticons all the time.
    Last edited by flash77; 9th September 2005 at 04:35 PM.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Hey nw75, thanks, at least it's better than KO putting emoticons all the time.

Hey nw75, thanks, at least it's better than KO putting emoticons all the time.
    I onli knows how to shoot ... the rest I dun knows ...

You ask Master Yoda should can get good ans ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG

KO: Come let's go shoot... let's melt some shutter!!!

KO, at least your won't get ISO1600 queries from me anymore.
    Thanks for constantly replying my post too. (Me newbie only)

Deregistered

KO: FS ai mai?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    KO: FS ai mai?
    wer wer
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

wer wer
    MTL, NUG FS session in progress... lai lai

Showing a noisy photo I took @ ISO1600. Wonder is it the LCD monitor, or it looks better on a CRT less noise.

Showing a noisy photo I took @ ISO1600. Wonder is it the LCD monitor, or it looks better on a CRT less noise.

wer got noisy ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

wer got noisy ??
    Think if you view it on LCD monitor, compare it with nw75's ISO500 shot, can see the diff leh.
    Unless it's all along a dusty LCD monitor screen that makes me think my D70 giving terrible noise.
    Last edited by flash77; 9th September 2005 at 05:09 PM.

Think if you view it on LCD monitor, compare it with nw75's ISO500 shot, can see the diff leh.
    Unless it's all along a dusty LCD monitor screen that makes me think my D70 giving terrible noise.
    that bring me to the type of LCD u used ya ??? 24 bit colors ???

nevermind lar ... why dun you go and print out the pictures and see ... more accurate ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

I is SIAN!!

that bring me to the type of LCD u used ya ??? 24 bit colors ???

nevermind lar ... why dun you go and print out the pictures and see ... more accurate ..
    The Philips 190B6 LCD, paid for the perfect panel warranty, too bad not 24-bit colors.
    But that really will affect that image being seen that big of a difference?

Yeah, think I better make use of the CP400 printer I've bought 5 months back print and see better, haven't even open and use, wait the free 36 piece paper turn yellow liao.
    Last edited by flash77; 9th September 2005 at 05:32 PM.