Page 56 of 99 FirstFirst ... 63146515455565758616681 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1967

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIV (aka "24") - Armed with aXes,machine guns & more GURUs appearing!

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIV (aka "24") - Armed with aXes,machine guns & more GURUs appear

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    nikonking looking for new thrills? - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....19&postcount=1
    Just looking out only... see can borrow or not

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIV (aka "24") - Armed with aXes,machine guns & more GURUs appear

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    You Pro .. you can go ahead... i got no portfolio .. only portfolio of kids / cars and scenery.

You Pro .. you can go ahead... i got no portfolio .. only portfolio of kids / cars and scenery.
    no thank u. i cannot make it.

Deregistered

thank u. i can make it.
    WOW

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Eh.. you better don't sure get for granted one.. can I go?

If got pretty girls... I don't mind!!!!

Dunno got XMMs a not, but it's 9am-1pm..anyway my HR called and they say they'll pay me..they INSISTS. So i told them i am fine with their decision if they want to pay me. It's a family day event.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Dunno got XMMs a not, but it's 9am-1pm..anyway my HR called and they say they'll pay me..they INSISTS. So i told them i am fine with their decision if they want to pay me. It's a family day event.
    MTL... got pay just take, set to CH, burst can liao. Bring your archos + PowerBook along or even buy the WT-2a and transfer images immediately to your PowerBook and show them POWER!!!!

Ask them got budget for other photographers... u bring espn lo....

MTL... got pay just take, set to CH, burst can liao. Bring your archos + PowerBook along or even buy the WT-2a and transfer images immediately to your PowerBook and show them POWER!!!!
    Totally agree with espn Show them what a PRO can really do. POWER-packed.

Once they are impress by ur "POWER", u might get alot more lobang.

Deregistered

Once they are impress by ur "POWER", u might get alot more lobang.
    Next on my purchase list:

WT-2a

AB, ai share mai?

I intend to do that. hehehehehehehe..they tell me 200 shots..i say no problem..where should i sent the photos for printing ah? WT2a ah? ask Nikon lend me lah..Can help me print my passport photo for NPS.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

You bring ESPN, never bring me ...

Deregistered

I intend to do that. hehehehehehehe..they tell me 200 shots..i say no problem..where should i sent the photos for printing ah? WT2a ah? ask Nikon lend me lah..Can help me print my passport photo for NPS.
    LoL... WT-2a no stock in SG.. but I know where got WT-2 MTL.

If they pay for prints, go to BM or KT, if they not paying, the shop across your flat can liao.

Hey you guys... I've got a question here from a friend so just fwding it on to ask for your opinions...

What do you think of the Nikon 24-120mm AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor VRS the Nikon 28-200mm AF Zoom-Nikkor. I'm undecided about which i should go for.
    The VR would be useful in low light conditions but it seems that the optical quality of the VR model is quite varied wheres the other one seems to have a more consistant optical quality? Do you know anyone with either model?
    Cheers!

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIV (aka "24") - Armed with aXes,machine guns & more GURUs appearing!

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    You bring ESPN, never bring me ...
    I go there be his back up ma... you go there help him wipe sweat, download pics and feed him ice lemon tea

jnet - me not working there as photographer la... i not that good enough got pp hire me for events.. hehe.. prob just stand there either give brochuer or act statue ba...

anyone knows of any free and easy programs to make animated gifs from jpg pics?

nikonking looking for new thrills? - http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....19&postcount=1

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    Hey you guys... I've got a question here from a friend so just fwding it on to ask for your opinions...

What do you think of the Nikon 24-120mm AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor VRS the Nikon 28-200mm AF Zoom-Nikkor. I'm undecided about which i should go for.
    The VR would be useful in low light conditions but it seems that the optical quality of the VR model is quite varied wheres the other one seems to have a more consistant optical quality? Do you know anyone with either model?
    Cheers!
    PFC!!!

Go for the 24-120VR. The 28-200 quality I don't really like. The 24-120VR with some sharpening can get great images, especially in lowlight. I used the 24-120VR before, it's great, the VR compensates for the f/5.6 at 75mm onwards. Great stuff

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat

Cheers!
    go for the 24-120 VR

PFC!!!

Go for the 24-120VR. The 28-200 quality I don't really like. The 24-120VR with some sharpening can get great images, especially in lowlight. I used the 24-120VR before, it's great, the VR compensates for the f/5.6 at 75mm onwards. Great stuff
    So fast change yr love????