Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why?

Default Re: why?

Well.. I've been thinking today while reading Lui' interview. I see in few years time Sg buses will use driverless technology. Mark my word

Buses are being filled to the brim so it would be good if they can do away with drivers to free up more space for commuters.

Quote Originally Posted by hanzohattori View Post
    Well.. I've been thinking today while reading Lui' interview. I see in few years time Sg buses will use driverless technology. Mark my word
    Yeah it makes sense. They are already testing driverless cars, so why not buses? Trains are already driverless so I think the sensors required to determine when to close the doors and move off are already there.

So we'll see what the transport minister's excuses by then

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Yeah it makes sense. They are already testing driverless cars, so why not buses? Trains are already driverless so I think the sensors required to determine when to close the doors and move off are already there.
    The way to do that is to go back to electric trams.

Unfortunately, we not only want to think outside a box, we also want to see how to make $. Every agency has their own agenda and ministers compete to score points.

what will do as a businessman ?

Well said . It clears the air.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukitimah View Post
    Why NEA rate the stall holders but they don't rate their own hawker centers? Don't they find them breeding ground for rats where suddenly they notice?

Just add on to my last comment. for those who have witnessed the NEA hawker centre next to Pei Hwa Pri at Bukit Timah undergone few 'upgrades' including one that lasted more than a year. I would have given it a D grade instead of F (fail) if not for the increase in stalls. It must have qualified as one of the worse designed.

Quote Originally Posted by brapodam View Post
    Insurance?

90c Kopi? Hard to find these days.
    D800 | N 50/1.8G | N 24-70/2.8G | T 150-600VC | S 35/1.4DG

60c for a big cup. 50c small cup kopi near stadium.. and it's power kopi. Solid kind.. susu kao kao. . Haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12