Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: be polite...in CS

  1. #1

    Default be polite...in CS

    those who have the habit of doing it... pls read the 3rd bullet (line 12) in the straits times RECRUIT. when i post some questions...some arrogant ppl thinks its nothing and i'm too sensitive. for everybody's own good, pls change. nikionians is 1 such gd example to follow. Dont let outsiders look down on we SINGAPOREANS!!!!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Maybe can scan the article for me as I am not in SG, and would like to know what is going on here........

    HS

  3. #3

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    Maybe can scan the article for me as I am not in SG, and would like to know what is going on here........

    HS

    That'll be good. I'm in SG, but I don't have strait times.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Quote Originally Posted by togu
    That'll be good. I'm in SG, but I don't have strait times.
    That's really bad! :-), you are missing out on the one and only in SG, some (censored) news is still better than no news.........

  5. #5

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    That's really bad! :-), you are missing out on the one and only in SG, some (censored) news is still better than no news.........

    Heh heh, I prefer to read Lian He ZaoBao. Can read faster.

  6. #6
    Senior Member dominator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Amazon Forest
    Posts
    1,662

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Ya Lian He Zao Bao for me too...fast and good for quick news early in morning.

    Straittimes...alamak so thick
    Cleanse your thoughts, not by the foods you eat.

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator

    Straittimes...alamak so thick
    More than half is advertisement.........guess what kind of paper is that? They make so much money, they should give the paper for free!

    HS

  8. #8

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    it says..... "listen to the difference in these words.... "it's in the instruction manual" vs "let me answer that for you"... this is one of the examples of "this vs that" in the ST.

  9. #9
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Quote Originally Posted by hongsien
    More than half is advertisement.........guess what kind of paper is that? They make so much money, they should give the paper for free!

    HS
    Uncle,

    You've forgotten that ads keep many photographers from hunger.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Quote Originally Posted by damienster
    it says..... "listen to the difference in these words.... "it's in the instruction manual" vs "let me answer that for you"... this is one of the examples of "this vs that" in the ST.
    at least it isn't "RTFM".

  11. #11
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Hong Kong
    Posts
    3,688

    Default Re: be polite...in CS

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Uncle,

    You've forgotten that ads keep many photographers from hunger.
    You are right! If you post all those girl pics from Clubsnap in the paper, I am sure the sales will go up! Surely, the number of so called newbie photographers in SG will also increase in no time! :-)

    HS

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •