Wild Wild Namibia Exploratory Tour (14D13N)
05 Jun 18 Jun 2015
Depart Singapore: 05 Jun 2015 (Fri)
Depart Windhoek: 18 Jun 2015 (Fri)
Twin-Sharing (Price Per Pax): S$3,499.00
Single Pax: S$3,859
** Price is for minimum 1 pax to depart. For other group sizes, please contact us for pricing.
** Prices quoted are for LAND TOUR only. Please refer to package exclusions for more details.
Day 1 (05 June) Arrival to Windhoek
Day 2 (06 June) Windhoek Kalahari Desert
Day 3 (07 June) Quivertree Forest Giants Playground Fish River Canyon
Day 4 (08 June) Succulent Karoo Desert
Day 5 (09 June) Luderitz Kolmanskop Diaz Point
Day 6 (10 June) Namib Desrt
Day 7 (11 June) Sossuvlei Sesriem Canyon
Day 8 (12 June) Kuiseb Moon Valley Walvis Bay - Swakopmund
Day 9 (13 June) Swakopmund Free and Easy Day
Day 10 (14 June) Brandberg Damaraland Twyfelfontein Burnt Mountain, Organ Pipes, Petrified Forest Welwitschia mirabilis
plant Damara village
Day 11 (15 June) Etosha National Park
Day 12 (16 June) Etosha National Park
Day 13 (17 June) Etosha National Park
Day 14 (18 June) Windhoek craft markets Departure from Windhoek
- Be enchanted by the deep red sand dunes of the Kalahari Desert which seems never-ending.
- Visit the unique Quivertree Forest which poses tonnes of great photography opportunities.
- Have fun at the Giants Playground and solve the mystery of how the boulders are being stacked up.
- Awe at the splendour of the Fish River Canyon which is in no way inferior to the Grand Canyon of the United States.
- Train your guts by standing in the middle of spooky Kolmanskop where most of the buildings have been devoured by sand.
- Take a picture at the stone cross at Diaz Point and relive the triumph of the famous Portugese explorer, Bartolomeu Diaz
- Be towered by the sand dunes at Namib Desert, the oldest desert in the world.
- Admire the desert landscape at Sossusvlei.
- Marvel at Sesriem Canyon which is equally majestic.
- Animal feeding time round the clock by thousands of African flamingos who come feeding at Walvis Bay.
- Relax at Swakopmund where you will be spoilt for choice by the plenty of activities offered.
- Mix with the Damara people, an indigenous tribe not found in anywhere in the world.
- Visit Twyfelfontein to see the artwork of thousands of years ago.
- Chase the abundant wildlife at Etosha National Park.
- Great shopping at Windhoek craft markets.
- English-speaking and professional driver/guide
- Accommodation and meals for the driver/guide
- All transfers as mentioned in the itinerary
- 13 nights accommodation based on Twin/Double sharing room with daily breakfast in 2 to 4-star hotels and lodges
- All meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- All tours as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to National Park
- International airfare (Singapore Windhoek Singapore) and airport tax
- Visa fee (if any)
- Travel Insurance
- Items of a personal nature such as alcoholic drinks, cold drinks, drinking water, dessert, laundry
- Expenses occurred due to unavoidable events e.g. road wrecks, flight delays etc.
- Additional meals not mentioned in above itinerary
- Tipping or gratuities for driver/guide
- Optional activities
Flight Recommendations (as at 03 Feb 2015)
Important Note: Please note that flight information is purely for information purposes.
Estimated price of return air tickets (inclusive of airport taxes, baggage and excluding misc): SGD1,668.57
DATE FROM TO DEPART ARRIVE FLIGHT NUMBER 05-Jun-2015 Singapore (SIN) Hamad International (DOH) 0220 0455 Qatar Airways QR 945 05-Jun-2015 Hamad International (DOH) Johannesburg O.R. Tambo (JNB) 0640 1345 Qatar Airways QR 1365 05-Jun-2015 Johannesburg O.R. Tambo (JNB) Windhoek Hosea Kutako (WDH) 1740 1845 South African Airways SA 78 18-Jun-2015 Windhoek Hosea Kutako (WDH) Johannesburg O.R. Tambo (JNB) 1635 1920 Air Namibia SW 729 18-Jun-2015 Johannesburg O.R. Tambo (JNB) Dubai (DXB) 2220 0820 Emirates EK 766 19-Jun-2015 Dubai (DXB) Singapore (SIN) 0935 2055 Emirates EK 404
For full details, visit http://10000-miles.com/2015-06-trip-namibia/
Contact Us at....