Thread: Kind ask here, how members report POOR SERVICE..if at all, here..or ONLY GOOD service

Default Kind ask here, how members report POOR SERVICE..if at all, here..or ONLY GOOD service

simply question, really

Default Re: Kind ask here, how members report POOR SERVICE..if at all, here..or ONLY GOOD ser

poor service in clubsnap or a shop?

most people just start a thread and rant

Default Re: Kind ask here, how members report POOR SERVICE..if at all, here..or ONLY GOOD ser

how do victim members help convey their well, 'victimisations'..

Quote Originally Posted by moos blues
    poor service in clubsnap or a shop?

most people just start a thread and rant
    And we will come in after a while and close the threads. We have mentioned it many times that CS is not a ranting place nor a complain ground. Especially when most of the time, the complains are just plain "1-side" stories with nothing to backup, which might get the poster into some legal issues instead.

Frankly speaking, CS is not a place to report poor service either. Unless if you are refering to CS services, for that, you can post it in FAQ and Feedbacks, or send a PM to the admins.

Thanks everyone for your understanding.

Marketplace
    Last edited by togu; 4th September 2005 at 05:16 PM.

Default Re: Kind ask here, how members report POOR SERVICE..if at all, here..or ONLY GOOD service

No one is trying to be funny..FAQ and Feedbacks is not exactly the hottest subforums hereabout so leaving things there is more less well, 'leaving things there'.

The point of a cautionary note is EVERYONE possibly interested and affected gets to see it! Ironically if EVERYONE gets to learn about and knows where best get least marginal services and not marginalised ones, NO ONE will want to rant and rave. The Internet is making bad dealers squirm. I didnt say this, someone in biz told me this.

Do take a look at this thread.

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...=1#post1517791

But I must be fair to the webmasters. Yes a false move can thread on thin legal ice.

As long as you say and write the TRUTH (and not perceived truth) one shouldn't worry about legal issues.........

Hong Sien

Thanks bro.

well, the more experiences shared, the greater the oppt for truth, as i myself and my friends were ever victimised. think anyone else will feel the same. supposedly that is.