Thread: Sunset at east coast

Default Sunset at east coast

Hi people, just bought myself a new camera. testing it out, welcome any comments.

Default Re: Sunset at east coast

Nice, but the sky seems abit hazy... did you take this during the haze season? I like the silhouette of the coconut trees on the right hand side.

If there is an element there (like a person walking across the sand), it might be better. Do keep on shooting with thinking dude. And don't give up.

You shld hv captured more of the right side of the picture to concentrate the silhouette of the coconut tree, since there is nothing interesting on the left. Unless they is a boat or something floating on the sea.
    But anyway I think it is a good try. Happy shooting with your new toy. From the EXIF u r using a FZ5 right ?? Is a nice little camera with powerful zoom.

Blog Entries

you might want to try changi / punggol/ lab park / west side for sunsets

Quote Originally Posted by obewan
    You shld hv captured more of the right side of the picture to concentrate the silhouette of the coconut tree, since there is nothing interesting on the left. Unless they is a boat or something floating on the sea.
    But anyway I think it is a good try. Happy shooting with your new toy. From the EXIF u r using a FZ5 right ?? Is a nice little camera with powerful zoom.
    ya just bought the FZ5, don't really know how to use it even with the manual. or i think it's my own problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ortega
    you might want to try changi / punggol/ lab park / west side for sunsets
    tks for the advice, cos i went there for class chalet. will go to more places to shoot.