Page 76 of 82 FirstFirst ... 26516671747576777881 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,520 of 1633

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

  1. #1501
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Nice!!
    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Nice shot, Ken.
    Thanks Felix and Marcus.


    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    tks, Felix.

    This one has incredible details. A resized of the shot but the originals of 51m pixels has all the scales hightly visible and sharp.

    YOUNG-471 REZ by young hing, on Flickr


    otc
    Nice butterfly Marcus.

  2. #1502
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Self-cook lunch today, Fried LuoHanZhai + prawns = no more vegetarian food.

    Shot with K1 + DA 35 F2.8 Ltd Macro, F8, 1/25s, iso 1000, handheld
    Fried LuoHanZhai #2 by Ken Goh, on Flickr

    1/25s, F4, iso 160, handheld
    Fried LuoHanZhai #1 by Ken Goh, on Flickr

  3. #1503

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Marcus, your macro shots are always so wonerful.

    TKS, Felix.

    YOUNG-462 REZ by young hing, on Flickr

    this is call birdwings, the species.

    otc

  4. #1504

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Thanks Felix and Marcus.




    Nice butterfly Marcus.
    Tks Ken Goh.

    otc

  5. #1505

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Self-cook lunch today, Fried LuoHanZhai + prawns = no more vegetarian food.

    Shot with K1 + DA 35 F2.8 Ltd Macro, F8, 1/25s, iso 1000, handheld
    Fried LuoHanZhai #2 by Ken Goh, on Flickr

    1/25s, F4, iso 160, handheld
    Fried LuoHanZhai #1 by Ken Goh, on Flickr
    sumptious, man. Hungry now. hehehe..


    otc

  6. #1506

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    YOUNG-464 by young hing, on Flickr


    otc

  7. #1507

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    YOUNG-473 REZ by young hing, on Flickr

    REsized 50 percent.

    otc

  8. #1508

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    YOUNG-486 rez by young hing, on Flickr

    Resized, uncrop. A120 macro.


    otc

  9. #1509
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    YOUNG-486 rez by young hing, on Flickr

    Resized, uncrop. A120 macro.


    otc
    Nice!
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  10. #1510
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    sumptious, man. Hungry now. hehehe..


    otc


    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    YOUNG-486 rez by young hing, on Flickr

    Resized, uncrop. A120 macro.
    otc
    Nice butterfly shot again.

  11. #1511
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Portrait shot with K5-IIs + Tamron 17-50 F2.8 + Metz 58 AF-2
    Home Portrait #3 by Ken Goh, on Flickr

  12. #1512
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Portrait shot with K5-IIs + Tamron 17-50 F2.8 + Metz 58 AF-2
    Home Portrait #3 by Ken Goh, on Flickr
    Wow ! Nice!
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  13. #1513

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII


    Love is as warm as the Sun by jenkwang, on Flickr


    Often, I see threads where folks ask about the viability of camera/system X as a wedding camera.
    There really is no such thing.
    To me, there is only the craft of photography and the specifics to the genre of wedding photography.
    Whether one uses the latest TTL/HSS or uses manual, it really does not really matter that much so long as one is accustomed to what he/she uses and have thought out what to do in most situations.

    When I was asked to help do the shoot for the couple, I just apply what I have picked up and practiced over the course of time.
    I sure had plenty of time practicing shooting my kids.

    Shot with the K1+FA*85/1.4

  14. #1514

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Nice!

    tks, Felix.


    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post




    Nice butterfly shot again.
    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Portrait shot with K5-IIs + Tamron 17-50 F2.8 + Metz 58 AF-2
    Home Portrait #3 by Ken Goh, on Flickr

    tks Ken Goh, Nice lightting on your portrait shot.

    otc

  15. #1515

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    YOUNG-501 REZ by young hing, on Flickr


    A different perspectives, maybe a 45 degrees angle to see how it looks like. \need to pray for the butt to pose for me.

    Resized. uncrop. Macro A120 ..


    otc

  16. #1516
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    Wow ! Nice!
    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    tks, Felix.







    tks Ken Goh, Nice lightting on your portrait shot.

    otc
    Thanks Felix and Marcus.

  17. #1517
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post

    Love is as warm as the Sun by jenkwang, on Flickr


    Often, I see threads where folks ask about the viability of camera/system X as a wedding camera.
    There really is no such thing.
    To me, there is only the craft of photography and the specifics to the genre of wedding photography.
    Whether one uses the latest TTL/HSS or uses manual, it really does not really matter that much so long as one is accustomed to what he/she uses and have thought out what to do in most situations.

    When I was asked to help do the shoot for the couple, I just apply what I have picked up and practiced over the course of time.
    I sure had plenty of time practicing shooting my kids.

    Shot with the K1+FA*85/1.4
    Agree, there's no such thing as certain type of photography must be using certain brand, just like people ask me Pentax can shoot birds meh?
    Love the sun rays of this shot with the subject incredibly sharp.

  18. #1518
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    K1 + F50 F1.7
    Mid Autumn Lanterns by Ken Goh, on Flickr

  19. #1519

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Agree, there's no such thing as certain type of photography must be using certain brand, just like people ask me Pentax can shoot birds meh?
    Love the sun rays of this shot with the subject incredibly sharp.
    Thanks.

    Yes, I think we, as enthusiasts often over analyze the equipment part of the hobby.
    Its always easy to get 'sold' that some new and shiny will be better and absolutely essential to get good photos.

    Which is why I've always asked guys I know to just shoot more (and think over the shots)
    The gear chasing can only go that far...
    Its photography as a hobby that will carry through in the long run for me.

  20. #1520

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    YOUNG-510 REZ by young hing, on Flickr

    A120 macro.

    otc

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •