Page 60 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1035505558596061626570 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1633

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

Quote Originally Posted by ranchy View Post
    I like this shot! and changing to B&W add a different feel.
    thanks..here is 1 more in b&w

IMGP8574 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

After got the Sigma 50mm EX DG macro few days ago, bought another DA35 F2.8 Ltd macro this morning.
    Was surprised it's almost no vignetting on K1 FF mode.

Fried my own bee-hoon by Ken Goh, on Flickr
    Last edited by kengoh; 4th February 2017 at 11:57 AM.

Been awhile i took photos. manage to took some during CNY day 2.
    River Ang Bao.

Irix 15mm

Time passes real fast.
    Its already the last day of CNY 2017.

Went down to Marina Bay to catch the River HongBao only to realize that they ended it on the 4th (days before today).
    Hmm... they even slaughtered the Rooster at Sin Ming on the year of the Rooster.

But heck!
    Opportunities abound if you want to look for them.
    Found the leftovers of the River HongBao, remembered that somehow Maverick had brought along a flash and together with the light of my handphone, I just did the shot the best I can.

Similarly, I'd hope that whoever is still shooting and cares to be more proactive and look for those opportunities to shoot more, try out new stuff and make this a community, rather than a place to peep whats on and leave silently.

They can close River HongBao early and also slaughter the chicken, but you can always make this a better community.

Happy Chinese New Year 2017 to Everyone and may you find endless inspiration to shoot more.

Happy Last Day of CNY2017 by jenkwang, on Flickr

one of the picture behind the scene.. trial and error for JK shot. kekeke

YOUNG-110 RE by young hing, on Flickr

Resized.

otc

Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post

Resized.

otc
    Oo more butterflies! so recently free to take again?

this buttefly is unique .. nicely capture as the details of spots look so real.

Resized.

otc
    Power marcus....nice details

Long no post...just a quick snap to cure itchiness...haha

can i post ricoh in this thread? please advice, thanks
    Henry Sudarman | Ricoh | Olympus | Panasonic

Oo more butterflies! so recently free to take again?

this buttefly is unique .. nicely capture as the details of spots look so real.
    The details are not fake.originals has sharper and clearer details.

otc

Quote Originally Posted by jaiyen View Post
    Power marcus....nice details
    yup, this is the power shots. tks, joe.

otc

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydive View Post
    I don't see an issue on it? Pentax is under ricoh anyway.

Unless moderator objects.Ranchy, great that you opined.

Otc

but there's GXR and GR thread already why must post on this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by scoobydive View Post
    There are the GXR and GR threads, which are imo very active wrt them only being 2 cameras and not that new in the market.
    So its to the spirit of the GR/GXR users to know that good stuff lasts long.

Thanks

The best camera is always the best one to have with you.

Q7, fisheye, 06 and 01, super compact and versatile for cycle touring and photography.

20170218-IMGP5265 by jenkwang, on Flickr

20170218-IMGP5286 by jenkwang, on Flickr

IMGP5321_pt-1 by jenkwang, on Flickr

20170219-IMGP5324 by jenkwang, on Flickr

Travelled to the Chinese city of Xi'an in the 2nd week of Feb. Thought of bringing the K1 but after the last Taipei trip with K1, FA 31 and FA77..i felt that KS2 might be a better choice since I was expecting to walk a lot..so in the end I took the DA 20-40 and DFA 100 macro..no regrets with the lens combination since usually in overseas..you dun really need a ultra wide..for me personally, ultra wides are more useful in urban settings DA20-40 City South Gate IMGP0030 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr Drum Tower (daytime) IMGP0126 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr Drum Tower (blue hour) IMGP0816 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr Bell tower
    IMGP0837 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr Bell tower
    IMGP9037 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr
    Last edited by Yamakasi; 23rd February 2017 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post
    Travelled to the Chinese city of Xi'an in the 2nd week of Feb. Thought of bringing the K1 but after the last Taipei trip with K1, FA 31 and FA77..i felt that KS2 might be a better choice since I was expecting to walk a lot..so in the end I took the DA 20-40 and DFA 100 macro..no regrets with the lens combination since usually in overseas..you dun really need a ultra wide..for me personally, ultra wides are more useful in urban settings DA20-40 City South Gate

Looks like another nice trip!

Resized.

otc
    Nice shots as usual, Marcus.