Page 37 of 82 FirstFirst ... 1227323536373839424762 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 740 of 1633

Thread: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

  1. #721

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    I remember some one has a nice looking beetle too

    Untitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr

    Taken in a short trip to Melaka

    Untitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr

  2. #722
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Can use my Father in Law's Beetle to shoot if you all are keen
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  3. #723

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    dfa 100

    IMGP3631 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

    IMGP3557 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

    IMGP3505 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

  4. #724
    Senior Member B-setting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    2,444

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Just to share a few taken a few days ago..

    1. The DA 15mm gives a natural starburst.
    Name:  The dragon is alive.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  86.2 KB

    2. A night scene, also using the 15mm.
    Name:  Moon over TP.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  62.7 KB

    3. Some greenery shot with the 18-135mm.
    Name:  Green Lung.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  60.2 KB

  5. #725
    Senior Member B-setting's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    2,444

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    An attempt at portraiture using the 18-135mm. The bokeh is not bad.

    4.
    Name:  Yellow Monkey.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  36.7 KB


    5.
    Name:  Jersey Kid.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  33.9 KB

  6. #726

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by moronfans View Post
    I remember some one has a nice looking beetle too

    Untitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr

    Taken in a short trip to Melaka

    Untitled by Chris Chen, on Flickr
    Jonkers street?

    Nice place to be..


    otc

  7. #727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post

    Jonkers street?

    Nice place to be..

    otc
    Yes. Charming town.

  8. #728

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Working trip, not much photography time, but having a Q7 around can be handy...


    20160107-IMGP3479 by jenkwang, on Flickr

  9. #729

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by Yamakasi View Post
    dfa 100

    IMGP3631 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

    IMGP3557 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

    IMGP3505 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr


    yama, the centre shot is nice..


    otc

  10. #730

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Working trip, not much photography time, but having a Q7 around can be handy...


    20160107-IMGP3479 by jenkwang, on Flickr
    JK, the building it parallel to the edges.. is this the lens perforamce or software.. nice composition anyway.


    otc

  11. #731

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    JK, the building it parallel to the edges.. is this the lens perforamce or software.. nice composition anyway.


    otc
    Marcus, thanks.

    I just kept the camera/lens as level as possible.

  12. #732

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    yama, the centre shot is nice..


    otc
    thanks Marcus..just got the DFA100 so play around with it these few weeks

    IMGP3826 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

    IMGP3838 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

    IMGP3875 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr

  13. #733

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by B-setting View Post
    An attempt at portraiture using the 18-135mm. The bokeh is not bad.

    4.
    Name:  Yellow Monkey.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  36.7 KB


    5.
    Name:  Jersey Kid.jpg
Views: 0
Size:  33.9 KB

    Appropriate model for Pentax, especially the smile of the 1 st shot.


    otc

  14. #734

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    [QUOTE=Yamakasi;9306673]thanks Marcus..just got the DFA100 so play around with it these few weeks


    IMGP3838 by Unforgiven28, on Flickr



    this shot is for my liking.. great exposure and composition.


    otc

  15. #735
    Senior Member kengoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,807

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Shot yesterday

    #1 sunset shot with K5-IIs + Sigma 10-20
    Skyline shot under Helix Bridge by Ken Goh, on Flickr

    #2 iLight 2016 shot with K3 + Sigma 10-20
    iLight 2016 #1 (ArtScience Museum) by Ken Goh, on Flickr

  16. #736

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by kengoh View Post
    Shot yesterday

    #1 sunset shot with K5-IIs + Sigma 10-20
    Skyline shot under Helix Bridge by Ken Goh, on Flickr

    #2 iLight 2016 shot with K3 + Sigma 10-20
    iLight 2016 #1 (ArtScience Museum) by Ken Goh, on Flickr


    Excellent shots, Ken.

    We have some great landscape shooters who have left us. With the impending launch of K1, who knows they may just return.. hahaha.. right super simon and edutilos, hbyeo ?..



    otc


    otc

  17. #737
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Excellent shots, Ken.

    We have some great landscape shooters who have left us. With the impending launch of K1, who knows they may just return.. hahaha.. right super simon and edutilos, hbyeo ?..



    otc


    otc
    Super Simon and Edutilos - ya. really good photographers. Wish Pentax K-1 can entice them back.

  18. #738
    Senior Member oceanpriest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Ghim Moh
    Posts
    3,453

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    Excellent shots, Ken.

    We have some great landscape shooters who have left us. With the impending launch of K1, who knows they may just return.. hahaha.. right super simon and edutilos, hbyeo ?..



    otc


    otc
    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Super Simon and Edutilos - ya. really good photographers. Wish Pentax K-1 can entice them back.
    hjbyeo also

  19. #739
    Senior Member felixcat8888's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    9,108

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    hjbyeo also

    you also!
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2



  20. #740

    Default Re: Photos taken by Pentax cameras for tech. discussion - Season VII

    Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    you also!

    Yes, Bernard Yeo selling his L lenses and returning to K mount..

    Adding another landscape photographer.here.


    otc

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •