Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tfp

Blog Entries

Default Re: Tfp

Quote Originally Posted by Feinwerkbau
    I suspect Razor can pull off a gothic masterpiece even if he has less than what's desired to work with!

Hmm ... I wonder if Eurasianbabe is going to come back and show us what she loks like.

I haven't done a model shoot in ages! (Fein scratches head wondering if he should join the list) Ortega, come join in lah, then we can both see how to imbue soul into this beauty shoot!
    oh i never join these kinda outings
    maybe a small group working as a team and an objective would be more my taste

Eurasianbabe, u should have received a lot of email from this group of crocodiles already. you might want to put them in your ignore list.

"Microsoft, doing stuff with just a right right click."
    Objection !!!

/faint, since when was the edit function removed?
    Objection !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Feinwerkbau
    I suspect Razor can pull off a gothic masterpiece even if he has less than what's desired to work with!
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

Default Re: Step on the brakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    I believe some ClubSnap members would also have noticed that Eurasianbabe was merely asking for a definition of "TFP", and how she might find/distinguish legitimate/honest photographers.

She didn't ask for a photo shoot yet. Worse, she didn't/hasn't even post up her image (if that matters). Why start a queue?

Guys, your over-enthusiasm can be worrying from a gal's point of view (if you know what I mean). It pays to be a little bit more aloof, and it could save your image (repute).

Step on the brakes!
    hahahahahaha

vince123123
    Guests

why must edit? post already post lor.

Quote Originally Posted by ninelives
    /faint, since when was the edit function removed?

Default Re: Step on the brakes!

Quote Originally Posted by Jemapela
    I believe some ClubSnap members would also have noticed that Eurasianbabe was merely asking for a definition of "TFP", and how she might find/distinguish legitimate/honest photographers.

She didn't ask for a photo shoot yet. Worse, she didn't/hasn't even post up her image (if that matters). Why start a queue?

Guys, your over-enthusiasm can be worrying from a gal's point of view (if you know what I mean). It pays to be a little bit more aloof, and it could save your image (repute).

Step on the brakes!
    HAhahaha! Its Singapore....
    Everyone forms queues!
    And once you start a queue... you can be sure many others will join....

hmmm... so funny... so much planning but no news from model.... I better +1 first

Jemapela is spot on! It was just a qn on what is TFP

In case not everyone aware, I did try to explain what is TFP in this thread, maybe not all by my own words.

She did ask how to find legitimate TFP photographers, so I volunteer myself to offer her a TFP. She has her own freewill to accept or decline this offer.

Iím not a fake, or illegal photographer, and will not start a thread to complaint if she declines the offer, so whatís the problem?

Btw, I also would like to know in which angle that makes I look like a crocodile?

hahaha ... +1 for me as well. hee.

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    I prefer to work one to one if possible, 3 photographers is the max. I donít bother whether the subject is newbie or professional, plain or pretty, as long come with a right attitude.
    I think I agree with Catchlights completely on this.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    hmmm... so funny... so much planning but no news from model.... I better +1 first
    The model only want to know about tfp, suddenly so many ppl make the shot list liao. sure frighten away the model

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    In case not everyone aware, I did try to explain what is TFP in this thread, maybe not all by my own words.

She did ask how to find legitimate TFP photographers, so I volunteer myself to offer her a TFP. She has her own freewill to accept or decline this offer.

Iím not a fake, or illegal photographer, and will not start a thread to complaint if she declines the offer, so whatís the problem?

Btw, I also would like to know in which angle that makes I look like a crocodile?
    buaya #1
    don't look at me ... runs away

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234