Thread: Please help!

Default Please help!

HI, i am actually using a D100. does anyone out there face any prob when u peek into the eye hole, u see yr image blurish.. or is it becoz of the old camera effect? shld i bring my camera down for servicing?

Default Re: Please help!

Quote Originally Posted by shlfter
    HI, i am actually using a D100. does anyone out there face any prob when u peek into the eye hole, u see yr image blurish.. or is it becoz of the old camera effect? shld i bring my camera down for servicing?
    you sure your lens is properly focused and your diopter adjustment is set correctly?

Deregistered

Like idor mentioned, check your diopter, I find that it's best you adjust the diopter once

Haha..."eye hole"...anyway the correct term to use is "viewfinder".

shd be the diopter lah

Quote Originally Posted by Ah Pao
    Haha..."eye hole"...anyway the correct term to use is "viewfinder".
    if u find thats funny then i think i find u even more FUNNIER. instead of giving the right term u end up saying salah things also.

basically we came here to find solutions for our problems n not to find joy n laughter out of pple's misery. Guess u are 1 of those black sheeps in CS forums. I really wonder how many jokes u have actually created in CS forums already

ok chk already. first time use this cam so still need to explore more. thanks for the help

Quote Originally Posted by shlfter
    if u find thats funny then i think i find u even more FUNNIER. instead of giving the right term u end up saying salah things also.

basically we came here to find solutions for our problems n not to find joy n laughter out of pple's misery. Guess u are 1 of those black sheeps in CS forums. I really wonder how many jokes u have actually created in CS forums already
    wow... .. maybe you can pm the admin or moderator to ban ppl from joking in CS forums...

btw if viewfinder is wrong, whats the correct name for that 'thing which i can see from'?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    wow... .. maybe you can pm the admin or moderator to ban ppl from joking in CS forums...

btw if viewfinder is wrong, whats the correct name for that 'thing which i can see from'?
    Maybe u might not really understand whats the use the word general discussions n newbies corner. For jokes I think u can refer to kopitiam.

N seriously if I knew whats' the name, I wouldnt have came to this newbies corner. Btw this enquiry is already closed n I wouldnt wan to start any dispute over such cases. Maybe next time if I wish to get help from here I shld study up my books on the terms b4 i start posting.

thread closed. thanks for all the help