Thread: Fuji friend yowch!

Default Fuji friend yowch!

Can we be friend, why you so angry for what , if you dont like my posting , best thing to ignore it loh? Cannot say how i feel meh ?

So be friend, friend.

Default Re: Fuji friend yowch!

You direct this to me directly, so I answer you directly.

1. You can say what you want, but there is limit as to what is morally right. Lying is not morally right in all cases.
    2. Neither do I like or dislike you, but I dislike your lies.
    3. Your previous posts suggests that you are a seasoned camera user, and that you are fluent and knowledgeable in Nikon and Fuji technologies, to the point that you call the fuji cameras a fake Nikon.
    4. In your post in the newbie thread, you said that you have bought the S3pro and that you cannot find Fujinon lenses to use with it. Did you really buy an S3pro? Where is your credibility?
    5. There are helpful people out there who are mislead to waste time with you, similarly I can be seen as watsing my time.
    6. We are at odds probably from the point where I posted that I like the S2pro results better than the D2x results. (http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=120148 post no. 6) I still stand by that opinion. Your opinion may differ, especially with different judging criteria.

Can I just suggest that you take a different stand, and look at the S2, S3 or whatever else in the future with a different light? If you can see the other posts, not only I am knocking you here.

Lastly, regarding your later posts in the newbie thread, are you 6 years old? do you know about reverse-engineering? Surely Sigma et. al. designed their own lenses some very good ones (e.g. Tamron AF 90mm f2.8 Macro), but to make the lenses work on F-mount or EF-mount or K-mount, they have no support from Nikon, Canon or Pentax. They have to reverse engineer the mount technology. Nion, Canon etc will not guarantee that the body will work with these third-party lenses. As a matter of fact, the big boys will only recommend that you use original brand lenses, certainly sales is the real reason. I am writing this more for the benefits of others reading this thread.

Stout, if you want to be a friend, please behave like a friend. I have numerous arguments about this and that with so many other people, but never by lying or taunting, only by facts. Opinions may differ and I believe that difference of opinions is what makes our life colourful.

And please think deep before replying to this.

And while I am a great fan of Fuji colours (digital cams, DSLR, slides, negatives and paper), I am not against other brands. We use what we feel is best for ourselves. If a client wants prints on Kodak paper, I'll just do it. If my clients pay me to shoot using a Canon camera, then I'll buy/borrow/rent a Canon to shoot. But if anyone wants a recommendation or opinion from me, well, Fuji is the way to go!

Please take this dispute elsewhere.. in private. I have nor wish to know what going on.

Tread closed.