Thread: mpenza, ur inbox full?

Default mpenza, ur inbox full?

can't pm u as ur inbox is full

likely.... I wasn't around most of yesterday too.... had met someone at noon to get the Olympus B300 and went shooting till 11. The B300's a great teleconverter!
    Check out my wildlife pics at www.instagram.com/conrad_nature

Originally posted by mpenza
    likely.... I wasn't around most of yesterday too.... had met someone at noon to get the Olympus B300 and went shooting till 11. The B300's a great teleconverter!
    how many mm is that converter? must u zoom at least half to avoid the vegnetting effect?

btw, not sure u got my email regarding the flash, pm u now

Significantly better than the Fuji? I'm sorta underwhelmed by the Fuji at the moment.

Cool! You actually got hold of a B300! Mind if I ask how much you got it for?

And how is the B300 compared to the Fuji 1.5X ?

Originally posted by Zerstorer

Significantly better than the Fuji? I'm sorta underwhelmed by the Fuji at the moment.
    B300 is real 1.7x while Fuji's around 1.4x. Also, with the B300, you lose very little light and the exposure values are almost the same without the teleconverter on. With the Fuji, you do lose some light....

But the B300 is hard to find. Had pounced on the opportunity and I'm glad I got it fast Very worth it cos the lens is almost brandnew

Originally posted by chenwei

how many mm is that converter? must u zoom at least half to avoid the vegnetting effect?

btw, not sure u got my email regarding the flash, pm u now
    think have to zoom more than half to get no vignetting. but the quality makes it worthwhile

Originally posted by imaginary_number

Cool! You actually got hold of a B300! Mind if I ask how much you got it for?

And how is the B300 compared to the Fuji 1.5X ?
    I got it for $210. Actually had been monitoring B300 threads for more than 4 months before I got it. Many thanks to.... got to recall the nick....

I did see one B300 at AP a few months ago but the condition's pretty bad and they're selling it for $280.....