Thread: Collapsible Strobist Softbox and Strobist Accessories

Default Collapsible Strobist Softbox and Strobist Accessories

Collapsible Strobist 120cm Square Softbox
    Price S$165, Price with Grid S$180, Price with 120cm Light Stand Bag S$180, Price with Grid + HB2L S$195
    Giant Softbox, beautiful soft light great for full body portrait. Please note that we only have 2 NEW pieces. Once sold we will not bring in this softbox anymore.

Collapsible Strobist 120cm Octagon Softbox
    Price S$75, Price with 120cm Light Stand Bag S$90, Price with 14x14 Grid S$90, Price with 27x27 Grid S$95, Price with 27x27 Grid + HB2L S$115
    Big Octagon Softbox, beautiful soft light great for full body portrait.

Collapsible Strobist 95cm Octagon Softbox
    Price S$65, Price with 120cm Light Stand Bag S$80
    Big Octagon Softbox, beautiful soft light great for full body portrait.

120cm Light Stand Bag
    Price S$30

Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing, please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Default Re: Collapsible Strobist Softbox and Strobist Accessories

Collapsible Strobist 60x90cm Softbox
    Price S$55, Price with 8x11 Grid S$75, Price with 14x21 Grid S$85, Price with Strip and Donut Diffuser S$75*
    The Strip and Donut Diffuser are specially custom-made for a small group of photographers. You won't find these two diffusers anywhere in the World. Very Limited Stock! * The Strip and Donut diffusers, have yellow stain on the diffuser cloth. Still very usable, only cosmetically not so nice. Only 2 sets left.

Collapsible Strobist 80cm Softbox A
    Price S$55, Price with Grid S$75, Price with Strip and Donut Diffuser S$80*
    The Strip and Donut Diffuser are specially custom-made for a small group of photographers. You won't find these two diffusers anywhere in the World. Very Limited Stock! * The Strip and Donut diffusers, have yellow stain on the diffuser cloth. Still very usable, only cosmetically not so nice. Only 2 sets left.

Multi Flash Kit
    HB4 Kit Price S$18
    HB2L Kit Price S$28

60 2 In 1 Umbrella
    152cm (Kept 96cm long) Price S$52

Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing, please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Multi-Purpose Velcro Bands
    A Set, 2x2022 and 2x3525 = S$5 for all 4 pieces
    B Set, 2x2022, 1x2030, 1x3525 and 1x3548 = S$6.50 for all 5 pieces

Multi-Purpose Strobist Clamp
    One Piece S$10, Two pieces S$18

Reflector Holder Adapter
    Price S$12

H260 Flash Bracket 26cm
    Price S$8

Up, Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing, please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Up, Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing, please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Up, Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Up, Viewing @ Toa Payoh Central only. For viewing please pm me your number to arrange by sms.

Please whatapps me at 87003221