Thread: Will there be HDDs on sale in Comex?

Default Will there be HDDs on sale in Comex?

I'm not referring to the "ready-made" Iomega type but rather say lap top or computer HDDs that we can fix on our own with casings...

Dun remember seeing them in the last few computer exhibitions...

Anyone knows?

Default Re: Will there be HDDs on sale in Comex?

Quote Originally Posted by David
    I'm not referring to the "ready-made" Iomega type but rather say lap top or computer HDDs that we can fix on our own with casings...

Anyone knows?
    Will let you know after i visit tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by amospi
    Will let you know after i visit tomorrow.
    Oh thank u so much!!! Pls let me know which stall if they really do sell it there...

Quote Originally Posted by David

Anyone knows?
    certainly would have.. and usually located at the back rows of the hall.. i ever bought for a fren 1 or 2 exhibition ago.. But if a few dollars doesn't make much difference to u why squeeze with so many pple (warm and stuffy plus sometimes long queue paying at cashier)and not get at SLS instead??

I usually only see the Nachus brand.
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

confirm have lah, think fuwell or dunno who always sell HDDs there... seriously thou, i felt safer buying from SLS, cos i tend to bang the HDD around as there is just too many ppl there... and the HDD does not come with a bubble wrap or something.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

hmm...interesting..need to get something like that as well...heh...looking forward to any info frm any kind soul who's going down today...heh...

thnx in advance man...

I think price difference may not be much if you but from Comex or SLS. And as Destiny Star has mentioned I find it not worth the queue and crowd just to go there for the HDD. However if you happen to go there for something else then I guess it's worth it lah.

Thanks guys.. Okie if the price diff is not much, then I might not buy from there... but SLS.

But I'll be there to look see other things perhaps but will control myself not to buy anything!!! Must CONTROL! Haha.. Yeah... I dun like the crowd!

actually i'm keen on the Maxtor One Touch II 300G at $499 before 20% discount but the traffic was impossible this afternoon. wonder if they have the same deal at the shops.