Thread: For people who wanna start flamming to either party (for fun only)

Default For people who wanna start flamming to either party (for fun only)

This thread is to let ppl who are frustrated to come in here and let out their steam.

Whoever don't like me or the others can just post here, no personal issue. If comments and critiques to me that i feel is good, i will change.

Note: Mods, let it runs a few days, see what happen. If it gets to smokey, i will lock loh.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Default Re: For people who wanna start flamming to either party (for fun only)

My better, at least i let anyone who feels frustrated to come in here and shout: WHAT THE HECK IS HAPPENING TO THIS WORLD!!!
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AReality
    My thoughts exactly. It's stuff like this that makes the mods want to shut kopitiam down. Pointless waste of bandwidth. Hope this thread gets deleted.

i doN'T ThInK WIll GET LoCk, COS ThIs THrEaD WIll NEvEr GEt Off TOpIc, COS, wAtS THe TOpIc???
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

the more you guys post, the happier smurfman is.

smurfman, im posting not to flame at you.
    i pity you instead.
    you got alot of issues.
    get a life.

Quote Originally Posted by smurfman
    i doN'T ThInK WIll GET LoCk, COS ThIs THrEaD WIll NEvEr GEt Off TOpIc, COS, wAtS THe TOpIc???
    Since there is no topic to talk abt, what the pt in having it here.
    Tread closed.

*Warning further tread of the same nature will be deleted away.

Mod
    Kopitiam.

Quoting Adam's words from the other thread,

Quote Originally Posted by AdamGoi
    I'm closing this thread and I'm urging you and even other members who are thinking of pulling this stunt again to do something more constructive ... such as spending more time with your loved ones and go out to shoot more photos!
    I believe we are all mature enough to understand the above words. If you are bored, and have nothing to post, go take a walk.

Kopitiam
    Last edited by togu; 31st August 2005 at 05:57 PM.