Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 112

Thread: The Festival of Fireworks cum Countdown Party 2003

  1. #21

    Default

    I think it would be much cheaper to get from here:
    http://www.reliance.com.sg/spore_hotels.htm

    or

    http://www.hotelrates.com.sg/hotels/...hr_sin_sin.htm

    but you need a foreigner passport to get these prices...
    Get the latest news with Today Online Downloader

  2. #22

    Default

    Originally posted by camerakit
    I think it would be much cheaper to get from here:
    http://www.reliance.com.sg/spore_hotels.htm

    or

    http://www.hotelrates.com.sg/hotels/...hr_sin_sin.htm

    but you need a foreigner passport to get these prices...
    Ian!

    Btw, the 1st one cannot cos the dates are wrong. The second one...well...

    We need an "ang moh" with an ang moh voice to call them. Then, "request" a room that has a nice view of the marina. Not discriminating them, but Singapore does give piority to them.

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by AdamGoi
    Sounds good to me...put me on standby!

    - Jeffrey
    - Dagger
    - kongg
    - bluestrike
    - scanner
    - zoomer (?)
    - kh73
    - Larry
    - AdamGoi (standby)
    Including Wai, that makes 10. I think we need 2 rooms at the minimum unless we upgrade to Executive Suite ...

    Trying to see if able to book at corporate rate of SGD155+++ for the standard room..

    Will post updates once I have more info on the hotel reservation.

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default UPDATE: Swissotel Hotel

    Have just received confirmation of standard room at $188+++ (abt $215) with 02 breakfast booked under my name.

    Am checking on price of suite (as that would guarantee you're allocated higher floor and able to accomodate more people).

    Need all your feedback as to whether we need 2 rooms, suite or otherwise.

    Let me know if you have other questions or concerns as well.

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  5. #25

    Default

    FYI , I dun think the balcony of the hotel room can support > 5 tripods
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb
    FYI , I dun think the balcony of the hotel room can support > 5 tripods
    Mega,

    What's your recommendation?

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by Jeffery
    Including Wai, that makes 10. I think we need 2 rooms at the minimum unless we upgrade to Executive Suite ...
    jeff, just to get an idea of the pricing, what's the room rate for the exec suite?

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    6,405

    Default

    I think you can count me in as well. After my big flop with the Esplanade opening....heh.

    Regards
    CK

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by ckiang
    I think you can count me in as well. After my big flop with the Esplanade opening....heh.

    Regards
    CK
    Heh.. sure, will keep you posted as well.

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    jeff, just to get an idea of the pricing, what's the room rate for the exec suite?
    Checking on it and will revert once I've news.

    Rgds,
    Jeffey

  11. #31

    Default

    Originally posted by Jeffery


    Mega,

    What's your recommendation?

    Rgds,
    Jeffery
    1 room max 5 tripods loh ...
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

  12. #32
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Under your skin
    Posts
    533

    Default

    - Jeffrey
    - Dagger
    - kongg
    - bluestrike
    - scanner
    - zoomer (?)
    - kh73
    - Larry
    - Wai
    - ckiang
    - rOChkOh
    - AdamGoi (Standby)

    add yourself to the list if interested...

  13. #33
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by megaweb


    1 room max 5 tripods loh ...
    Hmm.. was looking for more info like which unit has the best facing and from which floor upwards

    BTW, where (which unit) did you stay during the last firework?

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  14. #34

    Default

    Originally posted by Jeffery


    Hmm.. was looking for more info like which unit has the best facing and from which floor upwards

    BTW, where (which unit) did you stay during the last firework?

    Rgds,
    Jeffery
    Thanks for all the effort.
    Hopefully, we will get the nice room with the best position.
    And hopefully, my skill and luck dun fail me again.

  15. #35
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    jeff, just to get an idea of the pricing, what's the room rate for the exec suite?
    Ok, have just received the following information:

    1. Stamford Crest Suite - promotional rate of $380+++. This is a very special rate from the original rate of $1100. This includes breakfast for 2 at the Lounge and free softdrinks and juices from your minibar.

    2. 1 bedroom plaza view suite - rate of $500+++

    Both suites would give you the view of the Marina Bay.

    I'm trying to get more information on the suite. In the meantime, the price is for your digestion .

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Originally posted by Jeffery
    1. Stamford Crest Suite - promotional rate of $380+++. This is a very special rate from the original rate of $1100. This includes breakfast for 2 at the Lounge and free softdrinks and juices from your minibar.

    2. 1 bedroom plaza view suite - rate of $500+++
    more imptly... how big is the balcony...?

    that would determine how many people/tripods can squeeze into one suite.

  17. #37

    Default

    1. As per last discussion with some others, should we look for rooms on the Swisshotel/Westin side on floors 32nd-35th and series 55 or so?
    Please advise so that we can narrow down the booking. With more information, I may be able to help ask the hotel for for accurate rates.

    2. Check-in date 31.12.02 at 1400hrs and check-out 1.1.03 at 1200hrs?

    3. I think normal rooms are sufficient. Suite rooms will cost quite a bit more and there is not much difference in the balcony size from what I've seen.

    4. Suggestion to take room rates for room only without ABF.

    Comments, anyone?

  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Jeffery, fren, your PM box is full...! so many fan mails ah?

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    120

    Default

    Originally posted by Larry
    Jeffery, fren, your PM box is full...! so many fan mails ah?
    No lah.. just din realise how "small" the PM storage is. Have just cleared it.

    Rgds,
    Jeffery

  20. #40

    Default

    me in too!

    missed out the esplanade fireworks

    Last edited by xmen1977; 23rd October 2002 at 01:42 PM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •