Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What are you planning to get @ COMEX 2005?

Default Re: What are you planning to get @ COMEX 2005?

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    yups i saw the offer. most likely getting that. WOAH.. shiok man..
    Just saw your post.

The 19" LCD model that I got is probably out of stock by now. Was told by the sales person (unless he was lying to me) that there were only a handful left when I bought it at about 8pm on the first day. Apparently, it was sold at $475 for a limited 200 units only.

Btw, thinking of getting the Konnoc charger ($39) & 4 Sanyo 2500mAH batteries ($18) from EastGear. Does anyone have any comments/feedback on these 2 items?

Quote Originally Posted by kevyan
    She is not really in favor about it. Looks like if this carry on, I can only continue my photography after the house is settled, kids grown up and when I am old. Sigh.... what can I say..... sigh.....sigh....sigh......
    Oh well, I lost the battle to my wife. I ended up buying the next best in my list, Canon PowerShot S2 IS. I love it..... enjoying it right now......

Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88
    Just saw your post.

The 19" LCD model that I got is probably out of stock by now. Was told by the sales person (unless he was lying to me) that there were only a handful left when I bought it at about 8pm on the first day. Apparently, it was sold at $475 for a limited 200 units only.

Btw, thinking of getting the Konnoc charger ($39) & 4 Sanyo 2500mAH batteries ($18) from EastGear. Does anyone have any comments/feedback on these 2 items?
    Not too sure about the charger, but the Sanyo 2500mAh batteries are really good, cheap, good and last a long time. Anyway, AP is selling it at $16...hee hee

eh.... went to food fair and bought alot of stuff there instead.

Saw the nintendoggs, thinking of buying but the price $299 + $10 if getting the dog game cartidge. eh.... worth it?? I bought my Xbox only $349 and this is asking $299....

Quote Originally Posted by kevyan
    Not too sure about the charger, but the Sanyo 2500mAh batteries are really good, cheap, good and last a long time. Anyway, AP is selling it at $16...hee hee
    Thanx for the price update .

Since my HDD just crashed yesterday, I am now thinking of getting a portable HDD (USB type) to do my back-up. Any suggestions and/or pricing for portable HDD?

Quote Originally Posted by MLSK
    Its $799.

Thanks mate.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

8gb cfcard,a3 epson printer,finefix f10....only planning kekekekeke.

but checked out their tag prize more expensive at least 100 dollar more,just happen to passby sim lim bec my pc needs service so checked e price of the newsony hdd video cam at least 700. diff.

Careful, it can't zoom so you cannot check the focus, plus it's sloooow. Check out the P2000, it's going for $888 and it supports RAW, too! The screen is V NICE!

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Thanks mate.
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

Quote Originally Posted by ykia
    Careful, it can't zoom so you cannot check the focus, plus it's sloooow. Check out the P2000, it's going for $888 and it supports RAW, too! The screen is V NICE!

but the P2000 looks damn bulky to carry around lei...
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

I would say it about 20% bigger then Creative's. Still smaller than a laptop

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    but the P2000 looks damn bulky to carry around lei...
    Kopi Session (when time permits)
    at 100AW, Blk 639, Punggol Drive

Quote Originally Posted by Canew
    Since my HDD just crashed yesterday, I am now thinking of getting a portable HDD (USB type) to do my back-up. Any suggestions and/or pricing for portable HDD?
    Depends on what you plan to use it for. Normal backup? Or also to bring along to copy your pix from memory cards when going on trips?

If it is just for normal backup, just get a decent (abt $20++) HDD casing & a normal HDD (I personally will go for IBM/Hitachi only). Otherwise, the CompactDrive from EastGear is good

The Maxtor OneTouchII is having a promo with reduced price and gift of wireless mouse. The 300 GB vers has a 16 mb cache and spin speed of 7200 RPM. Decent buy.

Quote Originally Posted by panic
    Depends on what you plan to use it for. Normal backup? Or also to bring along to copy your pix from memory cards when going on trips?

If it is just for normal backup, just get a decent (abt $20++) HDD casing & a normal HDD (I personally will go for IBM/Hitachi only). Otherwise, the CompactDrive from EastGear is good
    panic,

Thanks. I went for the Seagate 40GB ($129 w/casing). Hope that this will be more reliable than the HDD that just crashed (HITACHI Travelstar, made in Thailand).

Any recommendations for internal DVD writer?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456