Page 89 of 98 FirstFirst ... 39647984878889909194 ... LastLast
Results 1,761 to 1,780 of 1948

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

  1. #1761
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Wa Garion, how come u know I'm using D70?
    bird guru knows all..

  2. #1762
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Wah lao...so many people change to PRO bodies liao....only newbie like me to hanging on to my trustie D70s......*Sigh*

  3. #1763
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Sian... no calls, I still waiting sigh think no chance liao.

  4. #1764
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Wah lao...so many people change to PRO bodies liao....only newbie like me to hanging on to my trustie D70s......*Sigh*
    continue using loh .. i also using 300D .. lousier than D70s .. else eat grass all the way .. already i'm eating grass now ...

  5. #1765
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Sigh... que sara sara...

  6. #1766
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Sian... no calls, I still waiting sigh think no chance liao.
    i call you want or not??

  7. #1767
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    i call you want or not??
    I not interested in your calls.... I waiting for a more important call... SIGH...

  8. #1768

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    Wah lao...so many people change to PRO bodies liao....only newbie like me to hanging on to my trustie D70s......*Sigh*
    Nape, only people with skill can produce great results with a consumer DSLR.
    The word is called G*R*.

  9. #1769

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I not interested in your calls.... I waiting for a more important call... SIGH...
    Waiting, not enough, you need to pray..

  10. #1770
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Nape, only people with skill can produce great results with a consumer DSLR.
    The word is called G*R*.

    yeah loh....when can i reach that level... all my shots sucks....

  11. #1771
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,846
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    NW, please remember to pass my the good stuff in NUG hor...thanks..
    no problem!

    flash77 - fyi. i did most of the pics yesterday at ISO500 and above, sans flash. u dun see me complaining abt noise... (btw, do me using wat cam matter?). bottom line is, once u get ur exposure correct, noise is managable.

    go have a look at today's Sports section. the pic of singapore netball tournament is pretty noisy, by most standards. but, still very acceptable for publication. are u shooting S-league for enjoyment or assignment? even news shooters can accept such pics, i dun see why hobbists like us are so uptight over noise.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #1772
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I not interested in your calls.... I waiting for a more important call... SIGH...

    i call you then after 2 rings i hang up..will that make you happier??

  13. #1773
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Waiting, not enough, you need to pray..
    Pray whole night liao...

  14. #1774
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    no problem!

    flash77 - fyi. i did most of the pics yesterday at ISO500 and above, sans flash. u dun see me complaining abt noise... (btw, do me using wat cam matter?). bottom line is, once u get ur exposure correct, noise is managable.

    go have a look at today's Sports section. the pic of singapore netball tournament is pretty noisy, by most standards. but, still very acceptable for publication. are u shooting S-league for enjoyment or assignment? even news shooters can accept such pics, i dun see why hobbists like us are so uptight over noise.

    Comments from a PRO body user.....

    *NS looks at his D70s*

  15. #1775
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    i call you then after 2 rings i hang up..will that make you happier??
    Nope.. only my xXx can make me happy now...

  16. #1776
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    i call you then after 2 rings i hang up..will that make you happier??
    you call him ... then you scream - congratulations! you have just one a free d2x!!! .. then u kup dian wei

  17. #1777
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    you call him ... then you scream - congratulations! you have just one a free d2x!!! .. then u kup dian wei

    i am very sure he will sit on me the next time he sees me......

  18. #1778
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,060

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Nope.. only my xXx can make me happy now...

    i pass you XxX cd want or not??? or you want XxxX or XXXXX????

  19. #1779
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    i am very sure he will sit on me the next time he sees me......
    I will make sure you don't go home alive...



    Sian... no calls.

  20. #1780

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    yeah loh....when can i reach that level... all my shots sucks....
    Yeah loh, only the that particular GUR* in the sentosa's thread can reached that level.
    When can I reach his level of skill. Can teach me boh?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •