Page 79 of 98 FirstFirst ... 2954697477787980818489 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 1948

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

yeah we will do that for you

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    the hands look out of place ah?

anyway, except for the weather and some general unhappiness over some matters, the shoot was great today, thanks to a great model and frens! din know guru and joHo make such a funny and powerful combination....

nite folks....
    Nites dual 8fps pro

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    the 1st 2 hours we are getting no where .... until we changed loc and the blue sky plus some lighting .. and there goes my 1735 .....
    1735 and 4 flashes....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

1735 and 4 flashes....
    sleep well and dun drops .. .. Master Yoda ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

woohoo... 8FPS Guru.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i think the skin a bit fake liao.
    3rd version.

this one looks a got a bit magenta cast..? i like the 2nd version too... hehe..

a quick pic of victoria ann... gawd... she has THE most electrifying eyes i've come across so far among the models i've shot. told joHo i spent most of my time shooting her face...

ps: espn - if we ever have a chance to shoot her again, must borrow ur 5fps. want to start counting her eyelashes...
    yooohooo..i is just gotten home..after a loooooooooooooong journey up and back home.

Can see someone wearing white leaning on some sort of railing when i zoom right into her eyes.......hehehehehehehe..is it true?
    Last edited by acidbyte; 4th September 2005 at 11:00 PM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    this one looks a got a bit magenta cast..? i like the 2nd version too... hehe..
    Looks slightly x-processed.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Can see someone wearing white leaning on some sort of railing when i zoom right into her eyes.......hehehehehehehe..is it true?
    sadako leaning on the railing?

the 1st 2 hours we are getting no where .... until we changed loc and the blue sky plus some lighting .. and there goes my 1735 .....
    1735...? haha... whats that sia... your 17-35 ah?

from the preview of the shots, looks really man! seems like u all got a lot of good shots.. hehe, looking forward to see them...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Looks slightly x-processed.
    I think TMC cannot sleep tonight liao.

Blog Entries

dat might be KO. or izit joHo...

swee hor, the details? AB - go and shoot lah!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Talking Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

dat might be KO. or izit joHo...

swee hor, the details? AB - go and shoot lah!
    Shoot si mi? i where got so pro like you all.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Shoot si mi? i where got so pro like you all.
    already suppress us liao with ur d2hs ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

huh u all went for e V shoot? I thought it was called off, postphone till Alex & Will comes back
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    huh u all went for e V shoot? I thought it was called off, postphone till Alex & Will comes back
    for me .. i seldmo call off .. unless really really bobian .. infact at one juncture all PM me HOW ???

well ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

They organize one after they come back. AB can suppress 2 MGs? wow!!1

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    They organize one after they come back. AB can suppress 2 MGs? wow!!1
    we hope to have V part II ... and AB will joins ... 3 MGs firing togather and maybe 3 sub MGs at the same time .. wow ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Deregistered

we hope to have V part II ... and AB will joins ... 3 MGs firing togather and maybe 3 sub MGs at the same time .. wow ..
    You all don't organise on sunday lah.. shoot on sat better

then i canon user must stay away...else get killed
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII