Page 70 of 98 FirstFirst ... 204560656869707172758095 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1948

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

  1. #1381
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Going to sleep liao. Nite guys. Going to take down the pic in the morning.

  2. #1382
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Yo..did you loose weight (as mentioned by gryphon) ?
    I dun think so.

  3. #1383
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Going to sleep liao. Nite guys. Going to take down the pic in the morning.
    Nite Jeremy!

  4. #1384
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Jnet:

    If you're reading this ... Apple does not have drivers for the WUSB54G.... if you're planning to use with your ibook. You need to get the adaptor from SMC.

    Didn't know the USB adaptor earlier you bought was for your Mac, else i'd have told you so.

    Congrats once again to AB's purchase ... can forsee alot of PLO equipment and WHITE lenses this F1 Powerboat's meetup!

  5. #1385
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,170

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Jnet:

    If you're reading this ... Apple does not have drivers for the WUSB54G.... if you're planning to use with your ibook. You need to get the adaptor from SMC.

    Didn't know the USB adaptor earlier you bought was for your Mac, else i'd have told you so.

    Congrats once again to AB's purchase ... can forsee alot of PLO equipment and WHITE lenses this F1 Powerboat's meetup!
    roger that...
    the usb was not to be use with ibook. but AB gave mi the idea. so try lo..
    wat's e link for the router firmware updates??

    Thks a lot.
    how is the sound that u are creating???
    Last edited by jnet6; 4th September 2005 at 02:07 AM.

  6. #1386
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6
    roger that...
    the usb was not to be use with ibook. but AB gave mi the idea. so try lo..
    wat's e link for the router firmware updates??

    Thks a lot.
    how is the sound that u are creating???
    Router firmware:

    http://wrt54g.thermoman.de/

    Use the alchemy final as its proven stable already.


    Soundcard not installed yet.. getting a motherboard tomorrow.

  7. #1387
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC

    Azerbaijan Lady
    hey... u DID lose some weight.

    morning! wah...FB took picture with nikon sg's mei nu...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  8. #1388
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Anybody home ?








    ... noone I guess ....

    Bye
    Last edited by DarkForce; 4th September 2005 at 08:35 AM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  9. #1389
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    all go out for the victoria shoot liaoz la...

  10. #1390
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    all go out for the victoria shoot liaoz la...
    How was your stamp PS skill ?


    Are you now using PS CS2 ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  11. #1391
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    How was your stamp PS skill ?


    Are you now using PS CS2 ?
    not yet... haha..

    haven tried out the stamp part again.. cos i trying to pick out the steps from the link u give, i dun want to do it their way... haha, so trying to see which are the crux of making the borders...

  12. #1392
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    not yet... haha..

    haven tried out the stamp part again.. cos i trying to pick out the steps from the link u give, i dun want to do it their way... haha, so trying to see which are the crux of making the borders...
    You mean you still using PS 7 ?

    ".... dun want to do it their way ...." Whose way you are refering to ?

    Actually as long we find it comfortable to do it , anyway also can loh.

    Yesterday I tried out some PS tutorial to create cyber effect just for fun. Everything was create from scatch using PS only.

    Last edited by DarkForce; 4th September 2005 at 09:01 AM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  13. #1393
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    When you get the rest of the box, give me a call/sms and let me know. See if i can meet you and off load it from you. ThankS.
    No problems... let you know later

  14. #1394
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    morning! wah...FB took picture with nikon sg's mei nu...
    I also did.. heehee...

  15. #1395
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Good morning espn
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  16. #1396
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    You mean you still using PS 7 ?

    ".... dun want to do it their way ...." Whose way you are refering to ?

    Actually as long we find it comfortable to do it , anyway also can loh.

    Yesterday I tried out some PS tutorial to create cyber effect just for fun. Everything was create from scatch using PS only.

    wah... very matrix effect le...

    I still using PS 7.. haha...

    "dun want to do it their way", cos the webby way is to create the border 1st, then put the pic in later... i wanna figure out how to do it if we start with a pic itself... hehe...

  17. #1397
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    wah... very matrix effect le...

    I still using PS 7.. haha...

    "dun want to do it their way", cos the webby way is to create the border 1st, then put the pic in later... i wanna figure out how to do it if we start with a pic itself... hehe...
    Ai yo,

    It's a matter of reorder the work flow lah. Actually is the same one

    Can on your msn , got something to tell you cannot say here one.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  18. #1398
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    You mean you still using PS 7 ?

    ".... dun want to do it their way ...." Whose way you are refering to ?

    Actually as long we find it comfortable to do it , anyway also can loh.

    Yesterday I tried out some PS tutorial to create cyber effect just for fun. Everything was create from scatch using PS only.

    PS PRO

  19. #1399
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Good morning espn
    Morning Pro

  20. #1400
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,971

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    PS PRO
    Not again ... Target on Errz lah ...

    Thanks anyway. Mi still learning.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •