Page 69 of 98 FirstFirst ... 194459646768697071747994 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1948

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Sensor replaced with the HS one? (Like Harlequin's cam)
    Whose 2H did you think AB took over?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    http://forum.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=149621

wah ESPN , u step on his tail b4 isit?
    wh lau ehhh... so valgue... cannot remove his post a not har...

hahahahhaa..nowadays got smilies with links and even "invisible ink" in this thread. hahahahahaha...looks like i've got lots to learn.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Someone hiding behind another nick lah. Anyways my cam onboard flash died. Now have to carry external flash all the time.

K.O, i've got the same webcam with the viewsonic LCD which i just got too. Next time we can chat with the webcam. hehehehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Whose 2H did you think AB took over?
    Oooohhh... Enlightenment has come...

Dun worry AB, Harlequin has certainly taken good care of his cam!! He's also a great Bird Guru (unlike me, I still beginner. ) I've seen some excellent shots from his cam. Now with the sensor changed to the HS one also, its certainly a good deal I am sure. Not sure but I think the HS sensor has better dynamic range and render whites better than the H one.

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    hahahahhaa..nowadays got smilies with links and even "invisible ink" in this thread. hahahahahaha...looks like i've got lots to learn.
    Who do you think we learned it from ?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Someone hiding behind another nick lah. Anyways my cam onboard flash died. Now have to carry external flash all the time.
    Obviously, a newbie won't know CS would replace f**k with **** and added * between the letters.

It should be reachme2003 or somebody else with a grudge against me. It's ok, somebody's obviously onto my 20K posts and sales. Let it be. Such people won't live long. I prefer to live happily.

I will need to keep a list of nicks to avoid replying to from now. I've 3 people as of today

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    K.O, i've got the same webcam with the viewsonic LCD which i just got too. Next time we can chat with the webcam. hehehehehe.
    ... mi sad dun have the lcd model that i want. will have to wait for next show...

Deregistered

Oooohhh... Enlightenment has come...

Dun worry AB, Harlequin has certainly taken good care of his cam!! He's also a great Bird Guru (unlike me, I still beginner. ) I've seen some excellent shots from his cam. Now with the sensor changed to the HS one also, its certainly a good deal I am sure. Not sure but I think the HS sensor has better dynamic range and render whites better than the H one.
    And I thought I was the only one that knew about harlequin's D2H's 'difference'. Hehe.

And I thought I was the only one that knew about harlequin's D2H's 'difference'. Hehe.
    they are bird shooter's gang.. dun play play... all lens at least 500mm

so what is the difference besides the sensor?

Think he did mentioned it to me before once. How is he ar? Haven't seen him for quite long liao. He was busy travelling for work I think. So he must be going for the Axe I believe?

so what is the difference besides the sensor?
    nothing else....

Deregistered

Think he did mentioned it to me before once. How is he ar? Haven't seen him for quite long liao. He was busy travelling for work I think. So he must be going for the Axe I believe?
    He looks ok leh, no difference when I met him today. Yep.. he changed to Axe liao.

Ok off to bed, got a feeling the lurker is waiting for me to go to bed and then mess up my thread. YAWNS.

Good night all.

He looks ok leh, no difference when I met him today. Yep.. he changed to Axe liao.

Ok off to bed, got a feeling the lurker is waiting for me to go to bed and then mess up my thread. YAWNS.

Good night all.
    Good Night.... Sweet Dreams....

Good night all.
    Gd nite....

Good night all.
    When you get the rest of the box, give me a call/sms and let me know. See if i can meet you and off load it from you. ThankS.

Azerbaijan Lady

Aichi Expo is freaking packed today. 2hrs wait for the shuttle and then still got to wait for 40 mins just to enter some of the exhibits. Prob seen less than half of it today. No corporate pavilion and robots to take.

Question Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

Yo..did you loose weight (as mentioned by gryphon) ?