Page 64 of 98 FirstFirst ... 143954596263646566697489 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,280 of 1948

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

Deregistered

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    woah... where did the 70-200 come from?
    Hehe...

*hint: anugerah*

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Hehe...

THat waS a dream...long time ago..now it's become a partial reality. hehehehehe
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    Hehe.. halfway there already, keep it up man!! You got up to march to fulfill the other half

Mine is also nearing liao. Sigh.. hope for good news liao

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    are these what you bought today?

Blog Entries

Hehe...

orh... our test sets from nikon sg... phew.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Dream Dream Dream .....
    Mai Tu liao, buy all talk later....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    are these what you bought today?

Deregistered

Blog Entries

this is REALLY funny...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    this is REALLY funny...
    Hehe... creativity at it's max.

wah
    gd frames

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by key
    wah
    gd frames
    wah! our kunci is back! howz school so far?

Deregistered

wah
    gd frames
    GHOoooooOoooooSSssTTTTTTT!

sch sux!!! eee... and my rm mate is not discipline... hai...

Deregistered

sch sux!!! eee... and my rm mate is not discipline... hai...
    Slap your room mate, put cockroaches on her bed.

i think she no respect for me... everytime bring her bf back... den latch the door from inside... den dunno do wat... den i cant get in... hai...

Deregistered

i think she no respect for me... everytime bring her bf back... den latch the door from inside... den dunno do wat... den i cant get in... hai...
    Put spy cam there capture their monkey business Blackmail her for LV/GUCCI/Salvatore Ferragamo stuff

eh... basically i'm not into branded stuff la... i am giordano girl... haha... nv step into any of the branded shops b4... i'm a mountain tortoise...

weird sounds you will hear my young padawan

Deregistered

eh... basically i'm not into branded stuff la... i am giordano girl... haha... nv step into any of the branded shops b4... i'm a mountain tortoise...
    Then blackmail her into doing your homework, and/or get her bf to drive you around, or even get her to buy you one color of each of giordano's shirt.