Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seasons!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Sorry idor,

Did not know you are actually a Pro. Better don't ask you newbie questions liao
    wah lau ehhh.... dun believe that scanner lah.... he anyhow tok tok tok tok tok one lah

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXIII (aka "23") - STG survived 365 days & hope for more good seas

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Er u haven't pack yet? When flying?
    packed loh..except for camera and socks hehe

Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    How long have you been in Houston?
    I miss Big Bend, Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center, Pedernales Falls , Enchanted Rock.....
    erm... me in Houston for 6 years liao...

Hmmmm eawtan.... you used to study in UT austin issit?

DF no money to buy from darkside liao .
    sure bo??? thought someone said he can go to the darkside without selling his equipment

wah lau ehhh... i go dinner this thread oni 2 pages.... come back... wah lau... 5 pages liao....

Quote Originally Posted by idor
    wah lau ehhh... i go dinner this thread oni 2 pages.... come back... wah lau... 5 pages liao....
    Its like that one lar...u will get used to it soon..

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Its like that one lar...u will get used to it soon..
    last time i go sleep morning wake up go work.... by the time i getin... everybody saying goodnight liao... I have all the time in the world to read the previous post..... but now as i am typing new post is coming in..... this one really headache man.... how you guys manage har... teach me leh...

Blog Entries

last time i go sleep morning wake up go work.... by the time i getin... everybody saying goodnight liao... I have all the time in the world to read the previous post..... but now as i am typing new post is coming in..... this one really headache man.... how you guys manage har... teach me leh...
    its called the F5 button on top of ur keyboard.

for effective usage, ask guru...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

if u left for a nite become next season ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75

tot now u r the F5 GURU liao...

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75

u put your F5 on the keyboard ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

wah lau ehhh.... dun believe that scanner lah.... he anyhow tok tok tok tok tok one lah
    Don't believe you. I think you must be using medium format, if not why they laugh at me when I ask you to post some picture here ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    sure bo??? thought someone said he can go to the darkside without selling his equipment
    Bro ,

Anything tell you also post here one mah ? Next time dare not go kopi session with you liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

erm... me in Houston for 6 years liao...

Hmmmm eawtan.... you used to study in UT austin issit?
    Nope, was there for 5mths when I was working at MOT .

Don't believe you. I think you must be using medium format, if not why they laugh at me when I ask you to post some picture here ?
    I use Medium Format??? I dun even have enough money to buy the film and develop it... let alone buy a camera. who laugh at you when you ask me to post some pic? They laugh must be b'cos they thinking... "wahhh..... this person really dun know Idor oni take lousy pic."

Nope, was there for 5mths when I was working at MOT .
    wah lau ehhh you good man... 5 months already go so many places... I 6 years oni been to big bend once.....

wah lau ehhh you good man... 5 months already go so many places... I 6 years oni been to big bend once.....
    Every weekend go some place !! Set of 5am Sat morning and come back late Sunday night.

I use Medium Format??? I dun even have enough money to buy the film and develop it... let alone buy a camera. who laugh at you when you ask me to post some pic? They laugh must be b'cos they thinking... "wahhh..... this person really dun know Idor oni take lousy pic."
    Now I also don't know who is telling the truth liao. Nevermind lah, I blur blur also good.

Blur people live longer ... Smart people die faster ...
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Every weekend go some place !! Set of 5am Sat morning and come back late Sunday night.
    I used to do that when I was a student... except that I set off 11am Saturday.... need to catch up with beauty sleep....

Blur people live longer ... Smart people die faster ...
    got this theory meh ???

how about not so blur and not so smart ?
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Page 6 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4567811163156 ... LastLast