3) reserve
    4) reserve
    5) reserve
    6) reserve
    7)
    8)

Default Re: Fashion Shoot - "Wear & Tear"

Quote Originally Posted by nitellort
    hi intrested in just viewing the photo shooting process as still a noob in photography want to get a feel of wat a model shoot feel like any way i can just view from a side?
    (wont be taking any shots, just view only)
    I think even viewing only, you still need to pay to watch.

Colin hope you don't mind but just to fill up the curiousity if this member.....

How does it feel? Well, first you see 8 photographers with 80-200/70-200 lenses snapping away when the model is posing. Charby will the organiser to hold the reflector if it's necessary.

Then there will a change of places and model again will pose for the photographers.

Then there will be a break for the model and the photographers. Some of the photographers will show some of the works to the models. Then they start a chit chat to get the model better.

Then change of clothes and place again. Then Charby will be carrying the reflector again. He will make sure everyone gets a fair share of amount of time to shoot.

Once finish, all of them may gather for some drinks with the models.

There you go......that's how the model shoot is all about. And this is just the surface only.

So if you want to know more details, why not join a shoot. No matter how new you are, you can still try. Some of the participants are new at it too. So it does not really matter.

So instead of just looking how it works, take your camera and try. You may love it or hate it.

Anyway, up for Colin......2 more seats left.

Just some minor typing error.....

Then there will be a break for the model and the photographers. Some of the photographers will show some of the works to the models. Then they start a chit chat to get to know the model better.

Quote Originally Posted by nitellort
    hi intrested in just viewing the photo shooting process as still a noob in photography want to get a feel of wat a model shoot feel like any way i can just view from a side?
    (wont be taking any shots, just view only)
    I think it is a very bad idea! You will be in the way. If you have not been to a shoot beofre, you will definately not feel that you are, but from expereince, you will only make it more difficult for the photographers and models. Even if you are willing to help, you won't even be a good reflector holder because you have no idea what to do. If I were the organiser, I won't allow bystander even if they pay.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    I think even viewing only, you still need to pay to watch.

Colin hope you don't mind but just to fill up the curiousity if this member.....

How does it feel? Well, first you see 8 photographers with 80-200/70-200 lenses snapping away when the model is posing. Charby will the organiser to hold the reflector if it's necessary.

Then there will a change of places and model again will pose for the photographers.

Then there will be a break for the model and the photographers. Some of the photographers will show some of the works to the models. Then they start a chit chat to get the model better.

Then change of clothes and place again. Then Charby will be carrying the reflector again. He will make sure everyone gets a fair share of amount of time to shoot.

Once finish, all of them may gather for some drinks with the models.

There you go......that's how the model shoot is all about. And this is just the surface only.

So if you want to know more details, why not join a shoot. No matter how new you are, you can still try. Some of the participants are new at it too. So it does not really matter.

So instead of just looking how it works, take your camera and try. You may love it or hate it.

Anyway, up for Colin......2 more seats left.

I'm a bit curious, why are you so irritating and busy body? Put so much effort to type those irrelevant sentence !! YOU MUST BE WORK FOR THEM !!

But seem like work for SLCC before right ??

Quote Originally Posted by clickslap
    I'm a bit curious, why are you so irritating and busy body? Put so much effort to type those irrelevant sentence !! YOU MUST BE WORK FOR THEM !!

I am very curious. Why are you so irritating and a busy body? Pro Image is giving a very good advice to nitellort.

Why are you taking time in your very first post to write such nonsense? Who are you working for?

Nitellort as Yoda sagely advise Luke before ? Luke attemtps to lift his fighter craft from the bottom of the lake -try try ???? do or not there is no try. You can not learn from the side lines, its not like a Shaw Brothers Kung Fu show where our talented young hero "steal" the secrets of the Kung Fu master who was unwilling to teach by watching the morning practice. Perhaps you may be better off actually go for a course - a wisely choosen course will at least give you some basic foundation to work from. People work is probably the most complexed and yet the most simple of photography interest areas.

The better the shooter the more internalised ie 2nd nature the check off steps are. Reflector holding is a skill its always a little more complex than it seems.

Anything to do with you???????

Beautiful first post. Green-eyed trolls tend to have a habit of surfacing in these situations.
    Let's leave these unnecessary and IRRELEVANT comments outside of someone elses thread shall we?

Updates:

Sun 4th Sep 2005 9-12noon
    1) reserve
    2) reserve
    3) reserve
    4) reserve
    5) reserve
    6) reserve
    7) reserve
    8) reserve

Sat 3rd Sep 2005 9-12noon
    1) reserve
    2) reserve
    3) reserve
    4) reserve
    5) reserve
    6) reserve
    7) reserve
    8)

hey stop the flames.. and continue your fight with "PM"s
    This is not a thread to fight...

This thread is for CHARBY.
    Up for you, CHARBY!
    One more slot left!
    Join join!
    My Gallery at DeviantART http://waiaung.deviantart.com

Colin, so sorry for the OT but it seems someone is not happy about your organisation when I am helping you out.

Firstly, I do not work for Charby. Colin is my friend. So just helping him out since he is not a photographer. I have done and went for model shoots before. So just making things easier for newbies on how a model shoot is done.

Second, it's so passe now that everyone log in a new nick to flame someone. It gets boring.....YAWNS.........plus you are not new in CS. It's very easy to find out who you are. Tracking your IP address is easy, even if you are at a Cybercafe. Moderators and Admin will help out if it's necessary as they are monitoring as of this moment.

Third, I do not work for SLCC(Looks like you have done your homework as new users would not know who Pro Image is). Anyway, I only help them out. I think you maybe working for SLCC.....

Fourth, if you want to speak to me please PM me. No need to create a mess in here. Admin, please go ahead and erase the necessary post if needed.

Guys it's alright. No need to add on fuel to the fire. Veterans like us know this is a smart alec who is too afraid to use his REAL nick to fire me.

Colin, so sorry about it.

One more slot left for CHARBY shoot. Come on guys. Shooting 2 models for only $80. Where on earth can you get this price? Go for it and you will not regret it.

aiyo.. so childish!
    ahaha!!!

anyway.. up for the thread

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Colin, so sorry for the OT but it seems someone is not happy about your organisation when I am helping you out.

Firstly, I do not work for Charby. Colin is my friend. So just helping him out since he is not a photographer. I have done and went for model shoots before. So just making things easier for newbies on how a model shoot is done.

Second, it's so passe now that everyone log in a new nick to flame someone. It gets boring.....YAWNS.........plus you are not new in CS. It's very easy to find out who you are. Tracking your IP address is easy, even if you are at a Cybercafe. Moderators and Admin will help out if it's necessary as they are monitoring as of this moment.

Third, I do not work for SLCC(Looks like you have done your homework as new users would not know who Pro Image is). Anyway, I only help them out. I think you maybe working for SLCC.....

Fourth, if you want to speak to me please PM me. No need to create a mess in here. Admin, please go ahead and erase the necessary post if needed.

Guys it's alright. No need to add on fuel to the fire. Veterans like us know this is a smart alec who is too afraid to use his REAL nick to fire me.

Colin, so sorry about it.

One more slot left for CHARBY shoot. Come on guys. Shooting 2 models for only $80. Where on earth can you get this price? Go for it and you will not regret it.
    I don't think anyone can afford to hire Pro Image or Student or Deadpoet

upz for you in tibet!

yeah.......... wish i can join the shoot leh.................

Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    yeah.......... wish i can join the shoot leh.................
    buddy, i wish i am in Tibet! And you can take my place. alex too!

Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY
    buddy, i wish i am in Tibet! And you can take my place. alex too!
    those 2 better take nice nice photo show us when they come back.

Quote Originally Posted by eadwine
    those 2 better take nice nice photo show us when they come back.
    Ya, man.

Quote Originally Posted by CHARBY
    I don't think anyone can afford to hire Pro Image or Student or Deadpoet
    Charby, you can hire me any day

off to my ninth cup of expresso now

ciao
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12