Thread: 9 Feb Kayze and Rain (from Hong Kong )Singapore Tour (Exclusive group shoot )

Default 9 Feb Kayze and Rain (from Hong Kong )Singapore Tour (Exclusive group shoot )

COME JOIN us for this exclusive group shoot

Kayze and Rain from Hong Kong

Date : 8 Feb 2015 (Sunday Morning)

Time : 9am - 12pm (inclusive of break)

Theme : Cheongsum

Cost : $100
    /pax ( 7-8 ppl sign up) , $90/pax(9-10ppl sign up), $80/pax (11-12ppl signup)

Shoot confirm with 7 shooters onwards.
    Drinks will be provided.

Slots open for booking now, SMS to 82297505 and your name to book.

HURRY Slots Limited, first come first served

Default Re: 9 Feb Kayze and Rain (from Hong Kong )Singapore Tour (Exclusive group shoot )

Kayze

Rain

Photos credit to photographer who taken them

Default Re: 9 Feb Kayze and Rain (from Hong Kong )Singapore Tour (Exclusive group shoot )

THIS WILL BE THE LAST TOUR FOR RAIN IN SINGAPORE , SO GRAB YOUR CHANCE

Thanks for the respond here the reserve list.

1) WarY**
    2) Chris**
    3) John**
    4) Vinc**
    5) Shar**
    6) reserve
    7) reserve
    8)
    9)
    10)
    11)
    12)
    13 onwards another session will be open

Correction on the title date, events is on 8 Feb not 9 Feb.. Last 2 slots, in process to arrange another last group shoot for them if the demand is coming however only limited to 8 Feb only.

Keep the reservation coming

Thanks for the respond here the reserve list.

1) WarY**
    2) Chris**
    3) John**
    4) Vinc**
    5) Shar**
    6) Barry**
    7) Barry**
    8) Ivan**
    9) Logan**
    10) Ju Lim**
    11) Ck**
    12) Teo**

Full
    Will open another sessions when in the afternoon upon more reservation

I still accept reserve list, if you are keen and only able to come only in the morning.
    Reserve list will get priority to fill up the slots above in event of any changes, or they can go for the afternoon session.
    Thanks

1)
    2)
    3)
    4)

Photos credit to photographer who took them

别错过RAIN在新加坡的最后一趟

I still accept reserve list, if you are keen and only able to come only in the morning.
    Reserve list will get priority to fill up the slots above in event of any changes, or they can go for the afternoon session.
    Thanks

1)Lee**
    2)
    3)
    4)

Photos credit to photographer who took them

THANKS ALL WHO HAD MAKE RESERVATION , I WILL BE SENDING OUT SMS TO CONFIRM YOUR ATTENDANCE.

IF YOU NEVER RECEIVE ANY SMS FROM ME BY TOMORROW NIGHT PLEASE SMS ME AGAIN.

THANKS

Counting down to their arrival : 12 Days

Count down to 5 days

Thanks for those making the confirmation , for those yet to reply please do so by today. Reserve list will be inserted tomorrow.

There still slots available for the evening session, come join us.

SEE YOU GUYS SUNDAY, WILL SMS YOU THE SHOOTING LOCATION TONIGHT

Friday night shoot preview

I had sms out the meeting location on sundays, if you yet to receive kindly sms me again.

THANKS EVERYONE WHO CAME FOR THE SHOOT , ON BEHALF OF KAYZE AND RAIN WE WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT TO MAKE THIS TOUR SUCCESSFUL.

RICKEY ONG

RICKEYONG PHOTOSHOOT CLUB

Personal work : RICKEYONG