Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: photographer.sg

Default Re: photographer.sg

Err... Not siding anyone here but could there be some misunderstandings somewhere? Or the ban was due to some bug in the system? I mean, let's be fair, right? So far, I have read posts on the bad side. But maybe it was due to another reason or somehow?

I am not exposed to those communications between moderators over there and yourself so I am just making a statement standing on neutral grounds. I came to light that they implemented a message broadcast system in the form of an email sent to all users if there are annoucements, events, etc. to inform of the latest happenings. I kind of like that feature although some of them are irrelevant to me. What do I do? I just delete them lor.

But so far, my experiences over there are a warm welcome. People there are nice. I have also been out with them a few times not only on event shoots but also on some "unofficial" gatherings. My impression of Photographer.sg is pretty good.

I am not expecting anyone to agree with me on this as everybody's experiences are different. But so far I am okay with them. Just wanna kindly point out to all to be neutral before anybody is proven wrong.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

have to kinda agreed on the spam mail thingy .... esp something like " Hi there, I got a notebook as a gift from someone for sale " imo = lame, want to sell post it up on B&S lor.

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    sure? I saw a group outing. He was in it. Last i also saw, he was running Usonyx ... remember seeing his face on computer times under the advert for Usonyx ...
    ahh.... now we're talking.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Out of courtesy and net etiquette, it's not very good form to discuss another photography forum's misdeeds or happenings here although I appreciate the votes of confidence for ClubSNAP. I'm therefore going to close this thread. If you really have any issues with photographer.sg, you should resolve it with them in private. Note that I'm not related to them in any way.

Larry
    ClubSNAP

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12