Thread: Any bros have a spare K-BC109 Battery charger for D-Li109 batteries?

Default Any bros have a spare K-BC109 Battery charger for D-Li109 batteries?

Hello fellow Pentax users.

I am a new member to the Pentax family. Unfortunately, the pre-loved camera I got does not come with the charger.

I tried to buy the third-party charger at Funan but ALL the chargers were faulty. Pentax Singapore sells the charger for S$99 which I felt is a rip-off.

Therefore, if you have a spare one lying around, I would love to get it from you.

That, or please let me know where else I can buy the charger in Singapore?
    Hasselblad 503CW | 100mm f/3.5 CF | Contax 645 | Zeiss 80mm f/2 | Website

Default Re: Any bros have a spare K-BC109 Battery charger for D-Li109 batteries?

Quote Originally Posted by sprewell View Post
    Hello fellow Pentax users.

I am a new member to the Pentax family. Unfortunately, the pre-loved camera I got does not come with the charger.

I tried to buy the third-party charger at Funan but ALL the chargers were faulty. Pentax Singapore sells the charger for S$99 which I felt is a rip-off.

Therefore, if you have a spare one lying around, I would love to get it from you.

That, or please let me know where else I can buy the charger in Singapore?
    Welcome to the Pentaxians' family.

You can try Oriental Photo at SLS (6th floor) or Manley at Chinatown for third party charger.

Or else ask someone to help you buy one from the US. It's $35USD from B&H. Have to factor in
    shipping cost and friend's favor cost...