Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Flame.

Default Re: The Flame.

Think you are so damn free, apart from giving super long comments and creating threads like this, no wonder your posts generate so fast in such a short time.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    This is the strongest statement anyone can make about another one in the net.

:-)

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    This is the strongest statement anyone can make about another one in the net.

:-)
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by nostagia
    Think you are so damn free, apart from giving super long comments and creating threads like this, no wonder your posts generate so fast in such a short time.
    Don't be so cruel leh.

We don't mind super long comments with intellectual pretension because we don't read any post which has more than 3 sentences.

Don't be so cruel leh.

We don't mind super long comments with intellectual pretension because we don't read any post which has more than 3 sentences.
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Don't be so cruel leh.

Haaaa... you are better than me.

Haaaa... you are better than me.
    kekekek........I only wanted to be kind.

Why do you think ppl don't like you? Maybe you already know the answer to that, is this thread started to justify anything besides satisfying your need for attention to know how ppl feel about you?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn
    Why do you think ppl don't like you? Maybe you already know the answer to that, is this thread started to justify anything besides satisfying your need for attention to know how ppl feel about you?

Well, He's already attracting attention everytime when he post with his trademark GREEN FONTS + long comments + avatar (on/off).

+1 before lock......I predict this thread will kena lock before its 3 pages long.

why lock? i find it's a good thing to learn, both easy and gard way.

Anyway who give girl? i also want,give me 2.

i'm so generous... i'm going to feed trolls... ...

/me throw peanuts to trolls... oops... over budget... throw stones...

anyway, i normally not beh song about individual, i beh song about the character, cheem? not really... i normally would post things i dun like about that particular reply or thread, no point be biased about him personally lor.. but to ZC, i think we have all been nice enough liao, cos since we reacted to the colors, he said its him/character, den so be it lor, den since he like to write long long story, den just skip lor... den sometimes he overreact, den if not my taiji i skip lor... unless he like generalise the group, den i see, i beh song, den i post my views lor, whether u like it or not...

just my dunno how many stops, cents, baht, rupiah... hahah... but overall, i think if based on photography stuff, i think he learn fast, but based on forum interaction, he still have alot to learn, life is not just about being behind the camera, den shoot nice photos, go online & post all your pics and expect people to praise you and agree with you 100%, there will always be opposition, good or bad... from my views of your replies, even thou you say you take constructive criticism, but deep down inside, anything that doesn't goes your way, i think you would retaliate... (my humble observation...)

btw i might be wrong thou... i never msn, talk to you personally before...

anyway, flame me if you want... i am just brutally honest only... tats me...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i'm so generous... i'm going to feed trolls... ...

/me throw peanuts to trolls... oops... over budget... throw stones...

anyway, i normally not beh song about individual, i beh song about the character, cheem? not really... i normally would post things i dun like about that particular reply or thread, no point be biased about him personally lor.. but to ZC, i think we have all been nice enough liao, cos since we reacted to the colors, he said its him/character, den so be it lor, den since he like to write long long story, den just skip lor... den sometimes he overreact, den if not my taiji i skip lor... unless he like generalise the group, den i see, i beh song, den i post my views lor, whether u like it or not...

just my dunno how many stops, cents, baht, rupiah... hahah... but overall, i think if based on photography stuff, i think he learn fast, but based on forum interaction, he still have alot to learn, life is not just about being behind the camera, den shoot nice photos, go online & post all your pics and expect people to praise you and agree with you 100%, there will always be opposition, good or bad... from my views of your replies, even thou you say you take constructive criticism, but deep down inside, anything that doesn't goes your way, i think you would retaliate... (my humble observation...)

btw i might be wrong thou... i never msn, talk to you personally before...

anyway, flame me if you want... i am just brutally honest only... tats me...
    no lar you very nice guy lar......how to flame you?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    no lar you very nice guy lar......how to flame you?
    i light alot of flames lor... hehehe...

hmm going to meet a flame later... she's on FIRE!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i light alot of flames lor... hehehe...

hmm going to meet a flame later... she's on FIRE!
    You mean MS HAZE......?

Well, He's already attracting attention everytime when he post with his trademark GREEN FONTS + long comments + avatar (on/off).
    For every 3 posts he changes his avatar so that no one from CS can recognise him on the street.

I think there was this other guy who got beaten up on the roadside because another forumer didn't take too kindly to his avatar. He thought the woman this guy posted as his avatar was his mother's photo.

For a start.. I hate your avatars of yourself. Really annoying ! Ok, there I have said my peace.
    Pentaxian for life ! My Webby
    K-X, DA70mm F2.4. DA 35mm F2.4, DA 18-135 WR

You want to become famous or what? I think people here only flame those who they want to make famous.

I have been trying to be flamed for over a year. But no one takes any notice of me. I think I will follow your lead to start my own flame thread.

Lai lah! Mai tu lah! I am ready for you! (This sounds deceptively like a bride waiting for the groom in the first night)
    Err... Pai seh har, even before I start this thread, I think I am already quite "famous" liao.
    Speaking of ART is USELESS if one cannot FEEL anything.
    My Photo Albums

Aiyah, cannot compare to that so called "King" lah. Got people start thread for that person leh. Ha ha ha ha. Mine? That's nothing lah.
    My Photo Albums

Be it anything lah. No problem. Attention? I think I already got quite plenty already.
    My Photo Albums

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast