Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 45

Thread: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    WHATS UP.
    =)
    Can you share where you people are?
    cell phone number? location? what you are doing?

    I am trying to build up the network here in USA since we are so far away from home.
    We might even see each other if we travel around alot.

    I am working here and am in the Midwest area. Chicago and Detroit.
    734 223 5885
    Most likely be moving around alot from the midwest to the east side to look for a full time career.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    WHATS UP.
    =)
    Can you share where you people are?
    cell phone number? location? what you are doing?

    I am trying to build up the network here in USA since we are so far away from home.
    We might even see each other if we travel around alot.

    I am working here and am in the Midwest area. Chicago and Detroit.
    734 223 5885
    Most likely be moving around alot from the midwest to the east side to look for a full time career.
    Wassup.... I am in Texas.... working..... heheheh remember to look for me when you are in Texas....

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    Wassup.... I am in Texas.... working..... heheheh remember to look for me when you are in Texas....
    wasss uppp
    nice one.
    i may check out the south someday.
    what is your cell and name?
    are you on EST or CST time?

    Mark
    ps. you have the southern drawl yet?

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    I live in Hollywood Street and have my haircut in Bel-Air Hair Saloon. And some night also do an occasional "California Dreaming".

    Can that count as "based in US of A"?

  5. #5
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I live in Hollywood Street and have my haircut in Bel-Air Hair Saloon. And some night also do an occasional "California Dreaming".

    Can that count as "based in US of A"?
    eh?
    well... which state are you in?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    wasss uppp
    nice one.
    i may check out the south someday.
    what is your cell and name?
    are you on EST or CST time?

    Mark
    ps. you have the southern drawl yet?
    no southern drawl yet lah... unless wanna suan ang mo....
    wah lau ehhh.... you so daring har... post your number at public forum... never kena sales call before issit? PM me if you want my number lah

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I live in Hollywood Street and have my haircut in Bel-Air Hair Saloon. And some night also do an occasional "California Dreaming".

    Can that count as "based in US of A"?
    Erm can lah.... just add a +1 in front of your telephone number can liao...

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by idor
    no southern drawl yet lah... unless wanna suan ang mo....
    wah lau ehhh.... you so daring har... post your number at public forum... never kena sales call before issit? PM me if you want my number lah
    relac
    i am very friendly
    the number? eh. only if usa peeps get my number.=)
    aiya. its ok.

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    heh...i'm studying in the Ulu land of USA -> New Mexico --> Socorro...

    Guess noone will come to this part of US... heh.......

    Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    relac
    i am very friendly
    the number? eh. only if usa peeps get my number.=)
    aiya. its ok.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    666

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    relac
    i am very friendly
    the number? eh. only if usa peeps get my number.=)
    aiya. its ok.
    trust me... you never know.... my schoolmate used to work for a s/w company... they develop s/w to crawl into public forums and try to get numbers and then sell to advertisers.... I saw how his s/w work before... scary.... pretty accurate in getting numbers....

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Singapore, Bedok
    Posts
    286

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Hi, i'm now in the hot sunny desert of Arizona, hoping summer will be over really soon... sigh...


  12. #12

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    sorry hijack your thread... haha.. me in london... maybe should start one also... haha... Ups for great sg spirit...

  13. #13

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    i was in cambridge for 2 year i will be heading to the states once i complete my ns

  14. #14
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by londonray
    sorry hijack your thread... haha.. me in london... maybe should start one also... haha... Ups for great sg spirit...
    London is also part of USA lah. We are part of the global USA security blanket and American economic pie.

    We just have to get over our mentality of a frog under the well.

    G'day!

    Sion
    Sydney (proudly part of USA)
    Last edited by Sion; 27th August 2005 at 08:00 AM.

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    very very nice
    i didnt realize we had somewhat of a sizable USA community.

    now. cam equipment in USA are alot cheaper right?
    hehehe

    keep the sprits up and hope more will come in to let us know...

    seems like no one in the east and west.
    odd
    Last edited by haagen_dazs; 27th August 2005 at 10:10 AM.

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by frenchbean
    Hi, i'm now in the hot sunny desert of Arizona, hoping summer will be over really soon... sigh...

    ahem.. its starting to breach and get under the 70degree mark up here in the midwest..

    come sept its gonna be like 50+ degrees
    basket.

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    upz
    OEI
    its daytime here.. any USA peeps?

  18. #18
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    what's up? me in school doing research now... darn pathetic.......

    Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    upz
    OEI
    its daytime here.. any USA peeps?

  19. #19
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2002
    Location
    New York*New Jersey*Boston
    Posts
    1,072

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    what's up? me in school doing research now... darn pathetic.......
    sunday afternoon, geeeshhh
    get OUT and do something.
    then work on monday or whatever...
    NM... pretty boonies i must say.
    but i guess alot of burritos, salsa, enchi and tacos to keep your tummy filled.
    i like that kind of food.

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    669

    Default Re: Any CS user now based in the USA working/studying? come in

    here.. everyday same for me... i prefer working on weekend where there are fewer ppl in school... i choose to slack during weekdays....heh...

    yup... the Mexican food here is good.... get FAT real easily! heh......

    Quote Originally Posted by haagen_dazs
    sunday afternoon, geeeshhh
    get OUT and do something.
    then work on monday or whatever...
    NM... pretty boonies i must say.
    but i guess alot of burritos, salsa, enchi and tacos to keep your tummy filled.
    i like that kind of food.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •