Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51

Thread: going to the zoo tomorrow

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    oooohh.. did u also see from my post that her ex is a drug addict and does not go to school ???


    perhaps you also manage to see she broke up with him 5 times in the past as well




    FYI, I have a lot more respect for her. At least she dare to love a drug addict and dropout.

    For betta or worst, if you still love her.....you should wish her well



    To forgive is divine,

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Planet Eropagnis
    Posts
    2,944

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by trlnlty
    haha she left me for her loser of a ex

    her lost whatever, the new girl whom i met is a much nicer person
    Ahh... Woman's heart. We never know what they are thinking.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

  3. #23

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by dominator
    By reading your post I felt sort off shame on you, don't know why.
    As for me, being a man I will not post and NEVER will post picture a girlfriend, ex-girlfriend or friends and mention about their life...their problem...worst their relationship issue.

    Maybe a drug addict who does not go school is better than a man with poor ethics.
    i agree with you.

    i think the poster is a lousy loser .... no wonder he even loses such a pretty girl to a ex drug-addict!
    always the Light, .... always.

  4. #24

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    FYI, I have a lot more respect for her. At least she dare to love a drug addict and dropout.

    For betta or worst, if you still love her.....you should wish her well
    i think the things abt the drug addict and dropout are a bit XXXXX..

    wat wrong wit a dropout ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by jsbn
    Ahh... Woman's heart. We never know what they are thinking.
    not that hard, really
    use your heart to listen to her heart.. but how many guys could do it
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    i think the things abt the drug addict and dropout are a bit XXXXX..

    wat wrong wit a dropout ??


    drug addict and dropout is reality. Sorry I couldn't find a betta word.

    I was a dropout in high school and college. also dropout of two relationships. Addicted to cigies, booze and gambling at some stages. And still waiting to drop out of this and that again and again........

    p/s: Dunno I remember correctly or not, 6 out of 10 richest men in the world din complete their education too. Eg. Richard Branson, Bill Gates....



    A happy dropout,

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    not that hard, really
    use your heart to listen to her heart.. but how many guys could do it
    its quite hard lah...

    esp i got chest pain nowadays, den when i put my heart near to hers... its even harder...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    its quite hard lah...

    esp i got chest pain nowadays, den when i put my heart near to hers... its even harder...
    whoa so romantic. she's so lucky
    if you really, really put your heart near her, you wont feel the chest pain. this is what i mean, guys hardly listen to what gals are saying.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    drug addict and dropout is reality. Sorry I couldn't find a betta word.

    I was a dropout in high school and college. also dropout of two relationships. Addicted to cigies, booze and gambling at some stages. And still waiting to drop out of this and that again and again........

    p/s: Dunno I remember correctly or not, 6 out of 10 richest men in the world din complete their education too. Eg. Richard Branson, Bill Gates....



    A happy dropout,
    im a dropout of dunno how many rships then drug addicts? i often find myself popping medicine as i'm so sickly.

    does it really matter? the guy might be rich or good looking, but if he doesnt treat me right, he can go kiss the wall.
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  10. #30

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    use your heart to listen to her heart.. but how many guys could do it
    N O N E

    but how many gals could do it?
    always the Light, .... always.

  11. #31
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    N O N E

    but how many gals could do it?
    U called? The ONE!

    I think doctors is advantageous over this reign... no wonder girls always like a doctor bf...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    N O N E

    but how many gals could do it?
    i like your answer
    honest & straight to the pt

    how many gals could do it? i dare to say, RARE
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  13. #33

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    U called? The ONE!

    I think doctors is advantageous over this reign... no wonder girls always like a doctor bf...
    In singapore, if doctor uses his heart to listen to her heart, sure kanna sue for molest ..... unless she is his gf...

    Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    how many gals could do it? i dare to say, RARE
    dear, do you belong to the "RARE" ? ....
    Last edited by Canonised; 26th August 2005 at 12:58 PM.
    always the Light, .... always.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    In singapore, if doctor uses his heart to listen to her heart, sure kanna sue for molest ..... unless she is his gf...



    dear, do you belong to the "RARE" ? ....
    i think she belong to the extinct... hahaha... cos she more man than a woman...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #35
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    In singapore, if doctor uses his heart to listen to her heart, sure kanna sue for molest ..... unless she is his gf...



    dear, do you belong to the "RARE" ? ....
    dunno leh. we'll see
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  16. #36
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    eastern past
    Posts
    108

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    i think she belong to the extinct... hahaha... cos she more man than a woman...
    me man? yah, man. i have moustacle growing all over
    anyway what has it got to do with you? you kiam k** is it ?
    ABISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! chao dca
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

  17. #37

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    wow, seriously ALOT of haters in this thread. gosh you guys are one kind.

    anyway i guess i didnt explain the situation clearly. She left me and didnt even explain to me why she did, i had to find out from my cousin who is her friend. It was kinda messed up imo, because we had something going on and she just left me in the cold like that. plus he treats her like **** and she is the one always breaking up with him.

    we are still friends but its kinda ****ed up that she will do something like that.
    Gosh you guys need to lighten up.

    anyway today the zoo was a blast, the white tigers were amazing, simply beautiful.. will post pics tomorrow, lazy to upload

    p.s photo of me since someone claimed that it was unethical for me to post pics of my friends.. gosh wtf?



  18. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    hmm u went to genting ar...

    anyway, just have fun with the new gal, and forget the last 1 lor, i know how u felt lah... i was being used as a spare before... esp those who dunno what they are doing at that moment, den thought you the buoy, after you have 'saved' them, they still wanna go back into the fire... u also can't help them rite... just let them be lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #39

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm u went to genting ar...

    anyway, just have fun with the new gal, and forget the last 1 lor, i know how u felt lah... i was being used as a spare before... esp those who dunno what they are doing at that moment, den thought you the buoy, after you have 'saved' them, they still wanna go back into the fire... u also can't help them rite... just let them be lor...

    yea i stayed in msia for summer doing my internship there. we went to genting after the zoo.

  20. #40
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: going to the zoo tomorrow

    yea i stayed in msia for summer doing my internship there. we went to genting after the zoo.

    Look, we are all been there done that as spare or offer a ride But the easiest way for the heart is to let go and wish them well. No point worsening a situation which is already at its worst.....

    My revenge? I will love the next one betta than the last....that way it keeps you going. It doesn't matter if you are smarter, richer or dumber in life.

    Love is blind, logics and reasons dun make much sense....in love or out of love.



    Best wishes,

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •