Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: #01 Single-lighting Portrait

Default #01 Single-lighting Portrait

This session will be focusing on differentiating the 2 types of single-lighting set-ups, demo and also including the techniques used and primary knowledge.

Each photographer will have duration of 15 minutes to do a 1 to 1 practical session with the Model.

Theme : Single-lighting Portrait
    Date : 4 Sept 2005
    Duration : 1800 to 2100 hrs
    Max. slot : 6 Potential Photographers
    Attire : Casual & Bikini top
    Fee :$ 85
    Model will be in fully make-up & hairdo

Model:
    1st Runner-up of Auto Babe S’pore 05 Anastasia Toh

Participants

Interested participants pls send me PM with your contact no.

Thank you.

Default Re: #01 Single-lighting Portrait

Participants
    1. Reserved

Thank you.

Is this a photoshoot or a workshop?

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Is this a photoshoot or a workshop?
    workshop with practice. Thank you

in that case, it means there will be instructor to guide? also, are we allow to adjust the lighting setup etc?

hi... can define single lighting more??? ie with flash??? remote flash?? one studio light?? with or without reflector?? the pic included does not really show the use of single flash does it?? pls enlighten me... me newbie...

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    in that case, it means there will be instructor to guide? also, are we allow to adjust the lighting setup etc?
    Hi, this session with a well experienced photographer to guide & demo, you are allow to adjust the studio light during the practical session with the model. Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by littledigitalartist
    hi... can define single lighting more??? ie with flash??? remote flash?? one studio light?? with or without reflector?? the pic included does not really show the use of single flash does it?? pls enlighten me... me newbie...

Hi,

This session with studio flash light, and one studio light, without reflector. Images is only show the face of the model.

interesting....hmm....since the workshop instructor is experienced, can i know the various experiences he have in the industry?

single studio lighting without reflector..that something unique too...pardon my newbie knowledge...there is very few single studio lighting that is done without a reflector....correct me if i am wrong..thanks.

got shoot without reflector and single lighting.... but quite uncommon for female colour portraits.. thats y i am curious also...

Anyways... hopes the shoot goes well and we can see the results...

Quote Originally Posted by nostalgia
    interesting....hmm....since the workshop instructor is experienced, can i know the various experiences he have in the industry?

single studio lighting without reflector..that something unique too...pardon my newbie knowledge...there is very few single studio lighting that is done without a reflector....correct me if i am wrong..thanks.

Hi,
    If you find is interesting and you would like to find out more, we suggest you to come to our studio we'll provide you more info.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis32
    got shoot without reflector and single lighting.... but quite uncommon for female colour portraits.. thats y i am curious also...

Anyways... hopes the shoot goes well and we can see the results...

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. You should come to our studio to find out more. PM Me if you wish to visit us.

Thank you

Re: #01 Single-lighting Portrait

Up............for today

Participants
    1. Reserved

Thank you.

Somehow your pricing is still on the high side.....

15minutes for $85.00?

Most model shoot (outdoor) gets to shoot at least 1-2 hours for less than $85.00

If there was an instructor, at least member should be given at least a MINIMUM of 30 minutes to an hour to each participant.

Again not to create a flame on this thread but think about it. Please check on some of the past studio shoots which members were allocated a longer time and cheaper shoots. Although there is no instructor given but at least they participate in the shoot.

It will be good if there is an instructor to guide you.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Somehow your pricing is still on the high side.....

15minutes for $85.00?

Most model shoot (outdoor) gets to shoot at least 1-2 hours for less than $85.00

If there was an instructor, at least member should be given at least a MINIMUM of 30 minutes to an hour to each participant.

Again not to create a flame on this thread but think about it. Please check on some of the past studio shoots which members were allocated a longer time and cheaper shoots. Although there is no instructor given but at least they participate in the shoot.

It will be good if there is an instructor to guide you.

Hi Pro Image,

I knew you do organised & conducted shooting. Kindly read carefully of the contain of our workshop, 15 mins is for one outfit so this session got 2 changes of outfits end up is 30 mins.

As you mention most outdoor model shoot is a group(10-20) of people shoot a models, that's difference issue and please note that this is indoor studio shoot.

Last but not least, there is an instructor to sharing experience, demo & guide in this workshop.

If you are interested to visit our studio & find more info pls send me PM.

Thank you & have a nice day.

What I read from most mags & from some pros advise is that when shooting female pics, it's better to give a soft feel to it & not the strong feel which might ruin it. Unless she's a bodybuilder or something that are related to muscles, contour of a body & so forth....
    Anyway, Upz...for you dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectrum
    What I read from most mags & from some pros advise is that when shooting female pics, it's better to give a soft feel to it & not the strong feel which might ruin it. Unless she's a bodybuilder or something that are related to muscles, contour of a body & so forth....
    Anyway, Upz...for you dude.

Hi,

we strongly suggest you to visit our studio and find out more from us & we'll wish to show you our portfolio. Send me PM

Hi,

Your session looks interesting... quite new to photography... hahaha so pardon my questions...
    May I know if we will get to use studio lights?
    Do I need to have DSLR with that flash connector?
    What lens to bring? Kit lens can anot??
    Will I get quality close to magazine? ANy samples?

Thanks. Coz I got limited cash to spend....
    Money no enough.... Thanks a lot.

Waiting for your quick reply...

Lightbulb Re: #01 Single-lighting Portrait

i feel that there is not enough info about the contents of the session. it would help potential participants greatly if you can be explicit with regards to the content.

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    i feel that there is not enough info about the contents of the session. it would help potential participants greatly if you can be explicit with regards to the content.
    Hi,

If you feel that's not clear enough about the contents of this workshop, pls visit our studio, and we'll happy to provide you superb clear info & contents about this workshop. Send me a PM to get our address. Wish to hear from you soon.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast