Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Where can I try out Tamron lense?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    81

    Question Where can I try out Tamron lense?

    Hi, I am looking to purchase a zoom lense for my Nikon D3300. understand that for Nikon lenses, I can test it at the show room, how about tamron? if there any site that allow try out? I am looking at Tamron 18-270mm Di II VC PZD comparing with Nikon 18-300mm... thanks in advance.

    I did went to tamron website but wasn't able to find any information.

  2. #2
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,422

    Default

    Check the camera shops listed in the Price Guide. Give them a call to see whether they have the lens available.
    EOS

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: Where can I try out Tamron lense?

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Check the camera shops listed in the Price Guide. Give them a call to see whether they have the lens available.
    They do allow try out? I will do that thanks.

  4. #4
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default Re: Where can I try out Tamron lense?

    Quote Originally Posted by ST4Ever View Post
    They do allow try out? I will do that thanks.
    Not all shops will let customers to try out the lenses.

    best you contact Tamron local agent to see if they have a showroom to check out some of their lenses.

    http://www.tamron.com.sg/
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  5. #5
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Where can I try out Tamron lense?

    A good place to test lenses are the megastores. The salesperson do not care who test their lenses. You can bring your camera there, test the lens and tell the salesperson that you need some time to think about it again.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  6. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: Where can I try out Tamron lense?

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    Not all shops will let customers to try out the lenses.

    best you contact Tamron local agent to see if they have a showroom to check out some of their lenses.

    http://www.tamron.com.sg/
    I will contact them.. thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    A good place to test lenses are the megastores. The salesperson do not care who test their lenses. You can bring your camera there, test the lens and tell the salesperson that you need some time to think about it again.
    does megastores carry tamron? I will check thru their website.. thanks again

  7. #7
    Moderator rhino123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    NA
    Posts
    5,247

    Default Re: Where can I try out Tamron lense?

    Quote Originally Posted by ST4Ever View Post



    does megastores carry tamron? I will check thru their website.. thanks again
    Megastore carries them.

    I checked Tamron website. Harvey Norman kept appearing
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    81

    Default Re: Where can I try out Tamron lense?

    Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    Megastore carries them.

    I checked Tamron website. Harvey Norman kept appearing
    thanks.. I will try out gain city then Harvey norman. but before that I will give tamron a call first

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •