Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: False Claim Of Identity

Default Re: False Claim Of Identity

Thanks for enlightening me, I better go put my name down for a H2D before they sell out.

Cheers,
    Photo Datuk *akan datang*

Wow, not only you are rich

You are a PRO

I will be buying one in around 20XX....when the camera meet my budget.

Since the lot of you are so into intrigue and misrepresentation... take a LOOK AT THIS.

I'm sure you've received one of those letters from the rich Nigerian asking for your help in recovering his auntie's lost fortune. This one is a slight variation, all documented by the baiters. Makes for an excellent read. Scammers getting scammed... I love it!

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    Wow, not only you are rich

You are a PRO

Now, now, please save your reverence till I acquire the H2D. I'm a nobody till then...
    Last edited by Terence; 25th August 2005 at 04:03 PM.

Deregistered

I still like the P-P-P-PowerBook scam.

Now, now, please save your reverence till I acquire the H2D. I'm a nobody till then...

Nonetheless, you got ambition mah

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    I still like the P-P-P-PowerBook scam.
    Haha, that was a classic!

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Terence
    Haha, that was a classic!
    Yep, no fight on that

http://www.p-p-p-powerbook.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Zplus
    Fun read!

Don't forget! We also have our very own United Nations photograher man!!!!
    Including:
    1) United Nations Press pass
    2) United Nations Polo T-shirt

Wonder if anyone remember this chap.....

Singapore also boleh!
    This reminds me someone who put the logo of United Nations on his business card.....

Quote Originally Posted by Astin
    This reminds me someone who put the logo of United Nations on his business card.....
    I think its the same person.... always in black vest and cargo pants like some SOF soldier. Tends to block other photogs too.

His name is .... starts with "A".
    Hahaa!

Well it seems that our friend is going off to New York soon:

"On the other hand, New York New York... here I come!! Hopefully, October 15th, 2005 is the date in mind. Am going over coz =guffy and I will be partnering in opening up an internet photography magazine which is hopefully launching during the time I get there too... Status would be a Permanent Residence... So New Yorkers, watch out for me!!

In an apparently concise attempt to throw me off course from my works as an investigative documentary photojournalist with an ongoing project called "Lifestyle and Milieu - Kuala Lumpur," I have decided to end it prematurely in July due to the inadequacy of the locals being anywhere but cooperative to this subject matter. Thus, again...... New York New York... Here I come!!!"

Hmm, soon he'll want to be known as a "New York based Nat Geo photographer".

Talent like this is indeed very rare.

I didn't know US PR can get just like that........ don't they vet people for personality disorders at the time of application?
    Last edited by kahheng; 25th August 2005 at 05:37 PM.

what will he think if he reads this thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    what will he think if he reads this thread?
    He'll probably be happy that his fame has reached Spore..... and happy that his websites are getting more hits..... and also happy that we all know that he is going to New York....

I want to be a part of it....
    New York! Neeeew Yorrrrrk!!!!

If this is the most entertaining piece of news we've heard of this week, then we must be a bit bored. Don't you think?

Humour us, Smurfman.
    Last edited by Sion; 25th August 2005 at 07:22 PM.

Hehehe ... lets all wish him good luck then.

Funny reading al those ...

changi_camp
    Guests

Cool Re: False Claim Of Identity

the fraud has exploded. it's featured in www.jeffooi.com.

the star newspaper is guilty of reporting a fraud without knowing it while photomalaysia.com is guilty of knowing a fraud but continue to condone it.

Quote Originally Posted by changi_camp

the star newspaper is guilty of reporting a fraud without knowing it while photomalaysia.com is guilty of knowing a fraud but continue to condone it.

Come on, most of the fotomalaysia users in that thread with Miss Evangeliss participating were clearly just leading him on and letting him trip himself up.

I mean, Malaysians are surely clever enough to know that real Nat Geo photographers don't wear t-shirts and caps loudly proclaiming "National Geographic". And his pictures are well, rubbish. He looks like he was dressed as an employee of a National Geographic retail outlet if there is such a thing (as well as a CIA cafeteria staff in his other charming picture).

This guy is a small time con man that you can see from a mile away, literally. An absolute failure as a hustler. Definitely not up to selling magic stones. It's the dumbarses who post at his Deviantart page that are the suckers.

Actually, since he made a reference to NPPA, I have a good mind to write to that organisation and alert the New York chapter that he's coming to their neighbourhood. He's just blindingly clever to have put his own pic up........ and even his phone number for fans to write on toilet doors everywhere. ;-)

BTW "Changi Camp", what's your other userid?
    Last edited by kahheng; 26th August 2005 at 07:37 PM.

I am a fraud But nobody want to expose me lor. Guess my enemy ain't that skilled in IT

From today onward, I will buy kopi for every journalist......real or fake

Quote Originally Posted by Benign
    I am a fraud But nobody want to expose me lor. Guess my enemy ain't that skilled in IT

From today onward, I will buy kopi for every journalist......real or fake
    No lah!
    You never use big names like NatGeo / CIA to fraud how can!? Thats why no one expose you mah!

Next time you wear CSI tshirt and use their Nikon cams to shoot.... sure people give way one! Dont forget to bring your Maglites to illuminate your subjects too! And while you are at it... bring police / CSI tape also... can tape out your own shooting space!

No lah!
    You never use big names like NatGeo / CIA to fraud how can!? Thats why no one expose you mah!

Next time you wear CSI tshirt and use their Nikon cams to shoot.... sure people give way one! Dont forget to bring your Maglites to illuminate your subjects too! And while you are at it... bring police / CSI tape also... can tape out your own shooting space!

How am I going to explain my fraud is a fraud.

During my social butterflying days, all these friends of mine like to frequent hanky panky places....afterward, they all boast about their 'conquests'.
    So being caught with such competitive peers, I decided to act up/fraud a little.
    Every time I go out with GROs, into massage outlets, I never failed to tip the ladies.....and my little request were......

Act like she just got run over by a truck, praises would also be nice to have about me giving her numerous climax
    Or more extreme, I would demand her to rock the bed and crying out loud too. As though she was begging for mercy

And the following morning or meeting up with my buddies, I would be delighted to answer what I normally eat and drink. To indulge/aid myself for such "rough play"

The Casanova?

p/s: Honestly, I dun understand why target a person like no tomorrow. A vendetta or there is a pleasure in ridicule a man to such an extent. Photography is fun...not vindictive right?

Taipei, Taiwan/ Los Angeles, California. U.S.A.

Quote Originally Posted by changi_camp

That's funny. Take a close look at some of the related threads at PM (like this one in which he posts as "asahi_pentax". Pay careful attention to the personal threats and veild threat toward the server.) and you'll see that it 's Jeff and a couple of others who are doing all the flaming. That's it.

BTW, anyone notice that the starter of this topic, the first responder, and the person who made the post I just quoted are all newbies? Maybe he (Jeff) just wants some self-recognition? Anyway, if that's the case then my personal feeling is that he is doing something just as unethical as Evan did. One did calculated misleading (Evan) one is calculating in his viciousness (Jeff). Both are acting in an unethical manner.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast