Page 91 of 100 FirstFirst ... 41668186899091929396 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 1994

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

  1. #1801
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Western Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    no?? why?? i always borrow chair.....
    Thought there's ultra-portable+durable foldable ladders around, I might wanna get one.
    No one does MO for ladders here, guess ladder-owners are those driving or willing to pay for cab when go for shoot.

  2. #1802
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,527

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    You buy one and try loh... LOL
    dun wan.i newbie, get pro cam also no use

  3. #1803
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Hi hi everyone.

    Errz: Kenko 1.4 at 295 over here.

    For Canon users:

    5D
    Canon RRP 400k Yen ~ 6k SGD
    Store ~ 4.9k SGD

    24-105L
    RRP 14k Yen ~ 2k SGD
    Store ~ 1.7k SGD

    The ladies over at Osaka`s Canon Service Center is

  4. #1804

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    eh that sentence i learn from u one. LOL
    Yeah, I did say that, but then hor, you used it on others mah, therefore.. you better
    BUY! BUY! BUY!

  5. #1805
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,062

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by flash77
    Thought there's ultra-portable+durable foldable ladders around, I might wanna get one.
    No one does MO for ladders here, guess ladder-owners are those driving or willing to pay for cab when go for shoot.
    ask knight.... he bought 1 from carrefour at $30... quite good... the last i saw him use it...

  6. #1806
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,527

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Hi hi everyone.

    Errz: Kenko 1.4 at 295 over here.

    For Canon users:

    5D
    Canon RRP 400k Yen ~ 6k SGD
    Store ~ 4.9k SGD

    24-105L
    RRP 14k Yen ~ 2k SGD
    Store ~ 1.7k SGD

    The ladies over at Osaka`s Canon Service Center is
    how much are the ladies lol
    Last edited by Errz; 29th August 2005 at 05:57 PM.

  7. #1807
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    newbie land
    Posts
    1,973

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

    This is just a bookmark. Please do not reply.

    Thank you
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

  8. #1808
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,527

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Yeah, I did say that, but then hor, you used it on others mah, therefore.. you better
    BUY! BUY! BUY!
    use on others doesnt mean i must do it also hehehe

  9. #1809
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,527

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    This is just a bookmark. Please do not reply.

    Thank you

    bookmark simi

  10. #1810

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    use on others doesnt mean i must do it also hehehe
    L... BUY lah, mai kyum lah...
    Can afford to keep a dog, cannot afford to buy camera or len...

    Besides, you are the little pro Master leh...
    You don't own pro equipments (in SG context), you no face leh...

  11. #1811
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    2,062

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

    bye guys.... off liao...

  12. #1812
    Senior Member sykestang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    studiospace
    Posts
    5,519

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    d2x also can rite?
    nope... only the F5
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

  13. #1813
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    4,527

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    L... BUY lah, mai kyum lah...
    Can afford to keep a dog, cannot afford to buy camera or len...

    Besides, you are the little pro Master leh...
    You don't own pro equipments (in SG context), you no face leh...
    own a pro body/lens, pic sux.. lagi no face leh at least i still can blame the equp

  14. #1814

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    own a pro body/lens, pic sux.. lagi no face leh at least i still can blame the equp
    Err.... you got face one meh?
    Thought you said you are a newbie?

    Just kidding, Errz de little pro master, where got no skill one...

  15. #1815

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    nope... only the F5
    Yup, but the F5 mounted with batteries... wow super heavy sia...
    Unker Tang, when buying F5?

  16. #1816
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    how much are the ladies lol
    I will tell you when I manage to get Yoshimoto-san to go out with me on Friday night.

  17. #1817
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Yup, but the F5 mounted with batteries... wow super heavy sia...
    Unker Tang, when buying F5?
    He got F5 liao lah

  18. #1818

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    He got F5 liao lah
    Wah.... unker Tang is uncker Tang, few weeks no see, he owns one liao .... Rich sia...

  19. #1819
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    423

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    no?? why?? i always borrow chair.....
    haha.. sometimes table also right...

  20. #1820
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,672

    Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    The ladies over at Osaka`s Canon Service Center is
    NPNT


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •