Page 88 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3863788386878889909398 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 1994

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

hmm.... tea break time coming...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    thot u set ur heart on the 1d2 already??
    sorri for the confusion... i ommited the "2".. cuz too lazy to type it

basically, I wan fast AF and want to prevent the below

basically, the AF jumped to focus on the car when it swing into the center AF point.

With "ring of fire" I tink the AF should be able to maintain track on the face instead.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    use hammer to kok away the front element? maybe can become f/2.8 liao?
    FE is not the control of max aperature lah

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    FE is not the control of max aperature lah
    then hammer a few more inside?

Blog Entries

i'm off!! see u guys later... if i'm not too sleepy...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

yeah. cuz i tink that the 5D juz too costly for a consumer body and the AF and quality have not been proven to justify it's cost.

For my style of shooting, the faster the AF the better.
    Good choice. But of course only you yourself could know what type of body you want, judging on what stuff you shoot.

The 5D is still more or less a consumer-styled body, so I don't really see the justification for paying > $5k for it. The AF is unproven yet, , only 3fps, seems the shutter lag is worse than even 20D's, flash sync of only 1/200 (also slower than 20D). Also have to fork out extra for the batt grip. IMO, not worth it, considering what u pay for it. Seems the bulk of the price goes into the full-frame sensor.

The 1-series body would last u a long long time, prolly 5 years or even more if u take good care of it. I still think its more worthy to upgrade to it rather than 20D, in the long run. Speaking from my own POV, as a 10D owner.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    then hammer a few more inside?
    then it will become 120mm extention tube laio

that I also have already.

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Good choice. But of course only you yourself could know what type of body you want, judging on what stuff you shoot.

The 5D is still more or less a consumer-styled body, so I don't really see the justification for paying > $5k for it. The AF is unproven yet, , only 3fps, seems the shutter lag is worse than even 20D's, flash sync of only 1/200 (also slower than 20D). Also have to fork out extra for the batt grip. IMO, not worth it, considering what u pay for it. Seems the bulk of the price goes into the full-frame sensor.

The 1-series body would last u a long long time, prolly 5 years or even more if u take good care of it. I still think its more worthy to upgrade to it rather than 20D, in the long run. Speaking from my own POV, as a 10D owner.
    Listen to the PRO BBB!@

sorri for the confusion... i ommited the "2".. cuz too lazy to type it

basically, I wan fast AF and want to prevent the below

basically, the AF jumped to focus on the car when it swing into the center AF point.
    Nice shot. Thats the big problem with consumer level cams when it comes to servo tracking...10D one simply CMI. I have tried shooting birds in flight before, boy, they are freaking fast! And much smaller subjects, moving erratically. My keeper rate is only abt 20-30%, most of the frames OOF or soft/blur. Felt like throwing the thing into the sea at that time. Lost a lot of possible keepers.

With "ring of fire" I tink the AF should be able to maintain track on the face instead.
    Absolutely. Thats the main reason for buying 1 series. The "ring of fire" AF rocks.

liew ....kenko TC 1.4 cost $350 (TCW) anyone got 2nd hand lobang

Quote Originally Posted by Garion

See how loh... if really tight on budget I might go for 20D as interim solution, cuz I'm still not getting viable returns for my photography still..

*hopes* later toto strike top prize

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

poke poke...

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    poke poke...
    poke wat .... ?? espn not in Singapore lar ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    poke poke...
    ESPN moan

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    ESPN moan
    HUH ????

Not u meh ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

liew ....kenko TC 1.4 cost $350 (TCW) anyone got 2nd hand lobang
    Kenko = Teleplus

Get it from CP. Cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    HUH ????

Not u meh ...
    he's dreaming as if he's espn

ESPN moan
    .... .....

Okie.. goin to SLCC liao.

See how loh... if really tight on budget I might go for 20D as interim solution, cuz I'm still not getting viable returns for my photography still..

*hopes* later toto strike top prize
    Seriously ... i'd just get the 20D is enough... or can wait, 30D ...