Page 84 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3459747982838485868994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1994

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

the 2 Pro moving toward MF already huh..

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

another busy day.....

Lunch time lor... heading for lunch then go interview again.. haha.. catch up with u guys later....

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    aiyoh... this one guarantee sure shoot thru >USD700...

so, this sun on? i'm going to get more film later after work.
    of course Onzzz .
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by yklim

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

pro? where?

u referring to KO ah? i only know how to use Professional Mode...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

gd luck to MORDER...

who ???

we are talking abt Manual Focus camera mah ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

pro? where?

u referring to KO ah? i only know how to use Professional Mode...
    I onli knows how to use Moron Mode ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Peeps .. need your input.. how's your OP Tech straps? Are they easily detachable eg. with clips? ... Any other brands to look out for? Thinking of replaing my stock strap .. cutting into my neck these days with heavy gear...

Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Peeps .. need your input.. how's your OP Tech straps? Are they easily detachable eg. with clips? ... Any other brands to look out for? Thinking of replaing my stock strap .. cutting into my neck these days with heavy gear...
    still using my minolta strap, so far still okay.

Good afternoon guys

Bye
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Upz for Alex
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Guys, I am not actually doing a MO..Just asking around who wants it because I am bringing in some. As for the price, it is around $10++.

I am looking around locally too. Apparently it is really gd for lens cleaning, the microfibre cloth is gd for the first few cleans, there after I experience problem getting my lens really free of dust with the microfibre cloth.

For those who do not know what is a chamois - It is a lens cleaner and made from deer skin. Works really gd and washable(Unker Tang advice not to wash though). I tried with gryphon's and found it really good, at least better than my hoya microfibre cloth lens cleaner.
    *note, the chamois is just a piece of lens cleaner and no blower or lenspen included

so those who are interested in getting a chamois just put your name in:
    1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03
    4. Darkforce
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Good Afternoon...........

meow,

So quiet ....

Guys I am thinking of getting a portable storage device to download my RAW files from CF cards while shooting outside. Thinking of getting CompactDrive PD70X

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product...roducts_id=444

Any comments ?

Thanks
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    meow,

So quiet ....

Guys I am thinking of getting a portable storage device to download my RAW files from CF cards while shooting outside. Thinking of getting CompactDrive PD70X

http://www.eastgear.com/shop/product...roducts_id=444

Any comments ?

Thanks

short of using the Epson P2000, this is one of the best storage devices ard, IMO. of course, u dun get all the fancy colour LCD screens to review ur pics, play mpegs, MP3 and mix a cocktail while u're at it... but, just for storage, it gets the job done and quickly. i have this. best thing is, it runs on 4AA batts!
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

short of using the Epson P2000, this is one of the best storage devices ard, IMO. of course, u dun get all the fancy colour LCD screens to review ur pics, play mpegs, MP3 and mix a cocktail while u're at it... but, just for storage, it gets the job done and quickly. i have this. best thing is, it runs on 4AA batts!

Just buy, don't think ... BUY 1st talk later...

Cannot preview photos ?

That's good ... then no one can say "come come , DF show us your photos lah ..." .

I veri shy to show ppt my RAW photos. CMI one loh.
    Last edited by DarkForce; 29th August 2005 at 02:19 PM.
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Just buy, don't think ... BUY 1st talk later...
    I know but which capacity ? 80G or 60G ? Still have to decide wah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    I know but which capacity ? 80G or 60G ? Still have to decide wah
    i think EG has options to have the case come with or without the hdd, rite? i purchased the case-only, then plonk a 40GB hdd into it.