Page 80 of 100 FirstFirst ... 3055707578798081828590 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 1994

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    DF rich sia, how come never buy lens for me during my birthday.
    Since you also like XMMs, did DF buy you a XMM ???

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

I wish he did.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    I wish he did.
    no problem, he can...

Quote Originally Posted by eawtan
    What did he buy you for your birthday ??
    nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    nothing.
    basket. You early in the morning disappear. Want to ask you for lunch or dinner to celebrate also can't find you. Want to give you a treat also cannot lah
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Hmm.... who buying who a bird?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Guys, I am not actually doing a MO..Just asking around who wants it because I am bringing in some. As for the price, it is around $10++.

I am looking around locally too. Apparently it is really gd for lens cleaning, the microfibre cloth is gd for the first few cleans, there after I experience problem getting my lens really free of dust with the microfibre cloth.

For those who do not know what is a chamois - It is a lens cleaner and made from deer skin. Works really gd and washable(Unker Tang advice not to wash though). I tried with gryphon's and found it really good, at least better than my hoya microfibre cloth lens cleaner.
    *note, the chamois is just a piece of lens cleaner and no blower or lenspen included

so those who are interested in getting a chamois just put your name in:
    1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03
    4. Darkforce

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

here is a photo to share...

nice! you're in paris now?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    basket. You early in the morning disappear. Want to ask you for lunch or dinner to celebrate also can't find you. Want to give you a treat also cannot lah
    there's something call mobile phone leh brother!

nice! you're in paris now?
    was in paris. used 16mm FE to take the photo.

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    here is a photo to share...

finally posting huh ? more more !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    finally posting huh ? more more !!!!!!!!
    still buried underneath 16GB of photos..

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    still buried underneath 16GB of photos..
    when you free? i bring my HDD to your house to copy.

My Womad Pics.
    Here's the pics I took last night at Womad. Not supposed to take pics, but I couldnt resist trying out the camera ..

http://reno77.multiply.com/photos/album/19

when you free? i bring my HDD to your house to copy.

there's something call mobile phone leh brother!
    Maybe you are with your girlfriend celebration mah. I scare to disturb you loh. What if you are "busy" half way and your phone ring then you will blame me spoilt your day liao
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Garion,

When is your birthday ?
    Coming in a few months time, what u gonna get me? 600mm f4 ar? Dun worry , i am a good boy.

no mid nite shift to take over????

Upz for Alex

Guys, I am not actually doing a MO..Just asking around who wants it because I am bringing in some. As for the price, it is around $10++.

I am looking around locally too. Apparently it is really gd for lens cleaning, the microfibre cloth is gd for the first few cleans, there after I experience problem getting my lens really free of dust with the microfibre cloth.

For those who do not know what is a chamois - It is a lens cleaner and made from deer skin. Works really gd and washable(Unker Tang advice not to wash though). I tried with gryphon's and found it really good, at least better than my hoya microfibre cloth lens cleaner.
    *note, the chamois is just a piece of lens cleaner and no blower or lenspen included

so those who are interested in getting a chamois just put your name in:
    1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03
    4. Darkforce
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春