Page 70 of 100 FirstFirst ... 204560656869707172758095 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,400 of 1994

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Do you use one piece for all purposes (wash before cleaning other things) or one piece for each items ?
    Never wash a Chamois... cos when it drys, it will be harden and than might scratch lens.

For me I always use 1piece until it turns dirty, then wash it to use for cleaning other things. Next buy a fresh new piece for the lens.
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Look on the bright side, no more:
    i. Guru Here, Guru There...
    ii. You Guru, no I Guru...
    iii. I Newbie, No you N.E.W.B.I.E.
    iv. Pro here, Pro there or de Prozzzz
    v. Buy! Buy! Buy!
    vi MTL, just Buy!
    etc, etc, ...

*think I better run now, scarely espn later login and see this crap... *
    heng . if not i'll go crazy if he keeps doing that. esp. whenever I post something, he will reply with "PRO" this "PRO" that.

at least peaceful for a day.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

Quote Originally Posted by Errz
    heng . if not i'll go crazy if he keeps doing that. esp. whenever I post something, he will reply with "PRO" this "PRO" that.

Wow Pro comments...

df run away ....
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Guys, I am not actually doing a MO..Just asking around who wants it because I am bringing in some. As for the price, it is around $10++.

I am looking around locally too. Apparently it is really gd for lens cleaning, the microfibre cloth is gd for the first few cleans, there after I experience problem getting my lens really free of dust with the microfibre cloth.

so those who are interested in getting a chamois just put your name in
    For those who do not know what is a chamois - It is a lens cleaner and made from deer skin. Works really gd and washable(Unker Tang advice not to wash though). I tried with gryphon's and found it really good, at least better than my hoya microfibre cloth lens cleaner.

*note, the chamois is just a piece of lens cleaner and no blower or lenspen included

1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Never wash a Chamois... cos when it drys, it will be harden and than might scratch lens.

For me I always use 1piece until it turns dirty, then wash it to use for cleaning other things. Next buy a fresh new piece for the lens.
    OIC...

To keep it clean from dusts , I should keep it on the dry cabinet like other lens too ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !
    Guys, I am not actually doing a MO..Just asking around who wants it because I am bringing in some. As for the price, it is around $10++.

I am looking around locally too. Apparently it is really gd for lens cleaning, the microfibre cloth is gd for the first few cleans, there after I experience problem getting my lens really free of dust with the microfibre cloth.

so those who are interested in getting a chamois just put your name in
    For those who do not know what is a chamois - It is a lens cleaner and made from deer skin. Works really gd and washable(Unker Tang advice not to wash though). I tried with gryphon's and found it really good, at least better than my hoya microfibre cloth lens cleaner.

*note, the chamois is just a piece of lens cleaner and no blower or lenspen included

1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03
    4. Darkforce
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

OIC...

To keep it clean from dusts , I should keep it on the dry cabinet like other lens too ?
    you can, but no pt. Its leather and not really that furry to gather dust loh...
    Last edited by alechim; 28th August 2005 at 11:17 AM.

Wah.... humble little pro... master....

Wow Pro comments...

df run away ....

liew

liew
    See,

Don't blame espn hor.

Even scanner also call you that
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you can, but no pt. Its leather and not really that furry to gather dust loh...
    OK.

Just let me know how to pay you when really

Thanks
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

liew
    Just wonder, if that JL71 let me to go her house to shoot her doggie a not ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Just wonder, if that JL71 let me to go her house to shoot her doggie a not ?
    go pm her lor

go pm her lor
    I where got dare one.
    I also say say won't dare to do one lah .
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

so those who are interested in getting a chamois just put your name in:
    1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03
    4. Darkforce
    Last edited by alechim; 28th August 2005 at 11:33 AM.

.... *looks around* ....

Blog Entries

*pin drops*

btw, i just saw in today' ST. PSS is giving a series of free talks at suntec from 1-4 sep. think i might go and listen. fyi.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    *pin drops*

btw, i just saw in today' ST. PSS is giving a series of free talks at suntec from 1-4 sep. think i might go and listen. fyi.
    not around leh..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    not around leh..
    on official trip again?

i'm on leave on 1st. mebbe will take another day so can attend all four days of talks...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    *pin drops*

You from PSS too. I am
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春