Page 69 of 100 FirstFirst ... 194459646768697071747994 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 1994

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

[QUOTE=Will03]
    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    i see, thanks for the info.

---------------------------------------------

folks..who are interested in getting a chamois?
    For those who do not know what is a chamois - It is a lens cleaner and made from deer skin. Works really gd and washable. I tried with gryphon's and found it really good, at least better than my hoya microfibre cloth lens cleaner.

Something to note, the chamois is just a piece of lens cleaner and no blower or lenspen included

1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03
    Is comfirm better the microfibre... Go and get 1 quick!

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Quote Originally Posted by sykestang
    Good Morning STG!!!...
    Good morning Uncle Tang
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

[quote=jnet6]
    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    Is comfirm better the microfibre... Go and get 1 quick!
    Today not working ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

For those who are interested in colour fonts... The actually colour for typing Stealth in CS is using Colour Code: #F5F4FE.

For eg. You can type:
    <square bracket>COLOR="#F5F4FE"<square bracket>

Here is a sample of the stealth message I used to type in CS here:

Going in Stealth Mode... Bye Guys... and don't talk bad things behind my back, especially espn, cos remember I'm always with you all here... !!!
    Psst: Highlight the above to read the full message!
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Hahaha.

For those who are interested in colour fonts... The actually colour for typing Stealth in CS is using Colour Code: #F5F4FE.

For eg. You can type:

Here is a sample of the stealth message I used to type in CS here:

Going in Stealth Mode... Bye Guys... and don't talk bad things behind my back, especially espn, cos remember I'm always with you all here... !!!
    Psst: Highlight the above to read the full message!
    so if quoted, what happens to color? testing.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

How come cannot leh
    <square bracket>/color<square bracket>

df run away ....
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

so quiet. so sian.

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    so quiet. so sian.
    Ya loh.

No one to talk to .

No where to go.

No things to do.

No money to spend.

寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by DarkForce
    Ya loh.

No one to talk to .

No where to go.

No things to do.

No money to spend.

Thread orginator and GF in HK... so is our Post King... definitely quiet lah!

Look on the bright side, no more:
    i. Guru Here, Guru There...
    ii. You Guru, no I Guru...
    iii. I Newbie, No you N.E.W.B.I.E.
    iv. Pro here, Pro there or de Prozzzz
    v. Buy! Buy! Buy!
    vi MTL, just Buy!
    etc, etc, ...

*think I better run now, scarely espn later login and see this crap... *

For those who do not know what is a chamois - It is a lens cleaner and made from deer skin. Works really gd and washable. I tried with gryphon's and found it really good, at least better than my hoya microfibre cloth lens cleaner.

Something to note, the chamois is just a piece of lens cleaner and no blower or lenspen included

1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03

Thread orginator and GF in HK... so is our Post King... definitely quiet lah!
    Time to look for a girlfriend then can go HK too

寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Look on the bright side, no more:
    i. Guru Here, Guru There...
    ii. You Guru, no I Guru...
    iii. I Newbie, No you N.E.W.B.I.E.
    iv. Pro here, Pro there or de Prozzzz
    v. Buy! Buy! Buy!
    vi MTL, just Buy!
    etc, etc, ...

*think I better run now, scarely espn later login and see this crap... *
    Think is he who run away fom you

寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by alechim

1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03
    Hi Alex,

I got some questions. Sorry if it sound stupid cos I really never see it before and I am not that clever anyway .

- With that "chamois" , does it mean I don't have to use liquid or lens pen to clean the lens front glass ?

- Since it is make from deer skin. Any issue to go oversa where they ban aninmal skin import ?

Would appreicate your enlightenment

Thanks
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

1. alechim
    2. drudkh
    3. Will03
    Pardon me... you can actually get Chamois at the Bukit Batok Auto Testing shops... the quality is not bad, made from cow leather thus thicker. However there are 2types in SG, the sythetic type and the leather type. Look for those leather ones.

The bigest one, ~ 16"x16" is selling for $24, you guys can buy one piece and share it around. Smaller pieces is selling ard $14-$18 depends on size and made each.

I have been using Chamois since 12yrs ago, currently using it to clean my lens, polish my piano, polish my dad's car, etc.

Hi Alex,

I got some questions. Sorry if it sound stupid cos I really never see it before and I am not that clever anyway .

- With that "chamois" , does it mean I don't have to use liquid or lens pen to clean the lens front glass ?

- Since it is make from deer skin. Any issue to go oversa where they ban aninmal skin import ?

Thanks
    No liquid needed cos it is a very soft piece of real leather. It advantages is to polish without scratch. However for lens/filter cleaning, breathe onto the lens/filter to moist a little before use.

I always have one piece in my all my bags for cleaning my specs... next time if you happen to drop by NUG ask from me.

Pardon me... you can actually get Chamois at the Bukit Batok Auto Testing shops... the quality is not bad, made from cow leather thus thicker. However there are 2types in SG, the sythetic type and the leather type. Look for those leather ones.

The bigest one, ~ 16"x16" is selling for $24, you guys can buy one piece and share it around. Smaller pieces is selling ard $14-$18 depends on size and made each.

I have been using Chamois since 12yrs ago, currently using it to clean my lens, polish my piano, polish my dad's car, etc.
    Do you use one piece for all purposes (wash before cleaning other things) or one piece for each items ?
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Hi Alex,

Thanks
    it is just how you use the microfibre cloth to cleanse your lens loh...

Who will check your bag that thoroughly to look for ban objects? even if so, its the more prominent things which are bigger and more obvious. Besides the chamois look just like a piece of cloth, no1 will suspect.

it is just how you use the microfibre cloth to cleanse your lens loh...

Who will check your bag that thoroughly to look for ban objects? even if so, its the more prominent things which are bigger and more obvious. Besides the chamois look just like a piece of cloth, no1 will suspect.
    So Alex how much har ?

Thanks
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春