Page 14 of 100 FirstFirst ... 49121314151619243964 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Oh u mean the one of the stone wall w/ faces? Yup, u can just select a spot, use AF focus on it, the effect is achieved using shallow DOF (i.e. large aperture).

Hope to see ur new pics soon!
    Yeah that one.
    Ooooooh!! Haha, thanks man... 2nd time i saw photo like that taken today and really wanna do something like that... thanks!
    How large does the aperture need to be roughly? say f4?

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSa

Oh u mean the one of the stone wall w/ faces? Yup, u can just select a spot, use AF focus on it, the effect is achieved using shallow DOF (i.e. large aperture).

Hope to see ur new pics soon!
    Pro comments
    寒冰不能斷流水 枯木亦會再逢春

Quote Originally Posted by pinkfuzzycat
    Yeah that one.
    Ooooooh!! Haha, thanks man... 2nd time i saw photo like that taken today and really wanna do something like that... thanks!
    How large does the aperture need to be roughly? say f4?
    Ok last one b4 I sleep...mother woke up liao and kpkb say why i so late no sleep yet..

Aperture: can set around f2.8 would result in this kind effect. f4 should be alright too, but maybe the effect not so pronounced. Thats one of the joys of large aperture lenses (e.g the f1.8 - f2.8), the ability to blur out backgrounds and create such interesting effects.

Not all fast aperture lens are costly. A 50mm f1.8 is a great, and chaep large aperture lens capable of such effects.

Ok...nites!!

Ok last one b4 I sleep...mother woke up liao and kpkb say why i so late no sleep yet..

Aperture: can set around f2.8 would result in this kind effect. f4 should be alright too, but maybe the effect not so pronounced. Thats one of the joys of large aperture lenses (e.g the f1.8 - f2.8), the ability to blur out backgrounds and create such interesting effects.

Not all fast aperture lens are costly. A 50mm f1.8 is a great, and chaep large aperture lens capable of such effects.

Ok...nites!!
    Ah no wonder
    I've been tickering around but couldn't get that effect... thanks for all ur help!!! i can go sleep now! haha
    Really appreaciate it mate!

Good night!

Good morning STG ppl...
    any nite owls haven't slp???
    mi can't slp.

Smile Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

GOOD MORNING!!! itS 9AM HERE!!! WE iS GoING to Kai Kai!!!! Then TOmolO go HONg KoNg liaOs!!! HaPPy PoStiNG!!!!
    Last edited by acidbyte; 25th August 2005 at 07:02 AM.
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

Have fun dude.

Default Re: Sentosa Thread XXII(aka "22") - MOvinG from SyDney To HoNg KoNG!! HapPy ANniVerSarY !

morning folks, some questions to ask..
    If a model uses your photos for portfolio, and he had paid for the shots plus signed the model release form. Is it demanding to credit the shots to you by printing your name as the photographer on the photos??
    Last edited by alechim; 25th August 2005 at 07:22 AM.

yeah you couple have fun there. Hope you two 不会闹出人命

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    morning folks, some questions to ask..
    If a model uses your photos for portfolio, and he had paid for the shots plus signed the model release form. Is it demanding to credit the shots to you by printing your name as the photographer on the photos??
    yep. or at least a caption some where.

morning folks! finally a day for me WITHOUT meetings to attend!

AB - got enuf money left for ur d2x in HK or not??
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Still got money to get D2x after your new toy? Me downgrade to looking for D1h. What is the memory upgrade for D1x anyways?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Still got money to get D2x after your new toy? Me downgrade to looking for D1h. What is the memory upgrade for D1x anyways?
    dunno man... i wonder if NSC still have spare buffer chips for 1x... its a 4yr old cam anyway.

where got downgrade?? 1h still very capable cam.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Well it is definitely not an upgrade from D2h Still got a long way to go before I can relegate the D70 to backup duties. Going to head to school now. Ciaoz

Good morning guys and gals................

so sian, waiting for weekend to come.

i also waiting for weekend..... better still i waiting for next weekend if you know what i mean...

Quote Originally Posted by nikonsiao
    i also waiting for weekend..... better still i waiting for next weekend if you know what i mean...
    hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    hahaha...
    i left my card reader in the office, so cant d/l to pc last nite..

garion, so u do agree with me on 19...19...19...19...

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    i left my card reader in the office, so cant d/l to pc last nite..

garion, so u do agree with me on 19...19...19...19...
    no.19 also very chio. but i still like no.1

no.1 no.1 no.1