Thread: Interesting News on Phone Wrappers - spreading like wildfire on SPUG/HWZ/PPCSG

vince123123
    Guests

Default Interesting News on Phone Wrappers - spreading like wildfire on SPUG/HWZ/PPCSG

Published in Today's newspaper on a customer having his mobile phone scratched after going for one of those phone wrapping services.

http://www.todayonline.com/articles/68402.asp

Deregistered

Default Re: Interesting News on Phone Wrappers - spreading like wildfire on SPUG/HWZ/PPCSG

GMask? Hehe. HWZ already a lot of threads on this.

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: Interesting News on Phone Wrappers - spreading like wildfire on SPUG/HWZ/PPCSG

Yah lah I dont frequent HWZ as much as you what :P

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    GMask? Hehe. HWZ already a lot of threads on this.

Deregistered

I visit the EDMW for good laughs ma, they really make you crack and laugh sometimes. Hehe. Luckily I never send my ex-iBook in for masking

Tsk tsk, some ppl have too much money.

//goes off to gaffer his camera.

vince123123
    Guests

too much money? how so?

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Tsk tsk, some ppl have too much money.

//goes off to gaffer his camera.

if you've seen how they work; you'll know that the scratch is inevitable. but you wun notice it after you remove the 'stickers'. they use the penknife direct only your phone.

it's the same with gaffering. some ppl gaffer their equipment before selling it off and sticks the note: "protected with gaffer tape" in the advert
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    if you've seen how they work; you'll know that the scratch is inevitable. but you wun notice it after you remove the 'stickers'. they use the penknife direct only your phone.

it's the same with gaffering. some ppl gaffer their equipment before selling it off and sticks the note: "protected with gaffer tape" in the advert
    I thought normally ppl will put a advert which says, sio sio eh bah zhang phone for sale...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

I believe this issue has ended with this post over at SPUG - http://www.spug.net/forums/showthrea...318#post925318

Since the issue has been considered resolved between the relevant parties, I am closing this thread as well.

Thanks