Thread: Live Firing---thanks

Talking Live Firing---thanks

My Cat Blouie, shot with D70s with kit lens. Hope to hear from you guys. Anyway, I took many shots and many was deleted! sianz. Just shoot me hehe

Thanks a lot,

Regards,
    tltan
    Ps. Mod, I am sorry for the previous post whereby I posted too many pictures.

Default Re: Live Firing---thanks

Seems a little underexposed. Did you mess with the white balance? This is too much of a snap shot.

would like the use of flash here,the area seem too dark.

Hi shojibake and zaxh81,

Thanks for your comments. As I am quite new, could you please explain where it is underexposed? and also, if I use the camera's body flash (did not buy flash), would it result in overexposure? How do I actually prevent that from happening.

Also, The picture was taken indoors with daylight tube from the light at home. Would appreciate any further comments!

Learning.......

Thanks a lot,
    tltan

Hi there,

I also heard much about my shots looking like Snap Shot? I dont get the meaning..hehe. sorry. Someone please enlighten me...I still new to the settings and adjustments for getting good shots. =)

Cheers,
    tltan

Quote Originally Posted by tltan
    could you please explain where it is underexposed?
    If you view the picture next to a white background (clubsnap default background...), it looks a bit dark. If your screen background is dark, you may not notice.

and also, if I use the camera's body flash (did not buy flash), would it result in overexposure? How do I actually prevent that from happening.
    The nice thing about having a camera is that you can try it out yourself. It's not much more difficult than posting on clubsnap, and one picture is worth a thousand words.

Hi Littlewolf,

Thanks for explaining on the underexposure part. I sort of got it.

As for trying out the camera...haha...I will!

Cheers,
    tltan