Thread: New to the site - Introduction

Thumbs up New to the site - Introduction

Hi Everyone,

New to the group here, not real new to photography, but always want to learn more.

Just wanted to drop aline to say "Hi" more then anything, gonna read the news for a bit to get an idea of the site and whats all here. I did notice something though, perhaps its on my end, but the site seems to take a while to respond, is this usual?

Default Re: New to the site - Introduction

hi there. i too am in the States now. not exactly true that the site takes a while to respond, probably, this will have to depend on the topic of the discussion. generally most of the ppl here are very helpful and willing to give their 2cents. of course there would also be some ppl who just like to read and not give much comment - like me.

anyway, do note the time difference between USA and Singapore as most of the members here are Singaporeans, naturally they're more active in their day time. which is around our evening time.

so, hang around and hope we could share some good stuff.

cheers!

Blog Entries

good morning from sunny singapore

and welcome to our little community
    we have been experiencing some lag lately but it is not normal
    See you around

Quote Originally Posted by lordnikon
    Hi Everyone,

New to the group here, not real new to photography, but always want to learn more.

Just wanted to drop aline to say "Hi" more then anything, gonna read the news for a bit to get an idea of the site and whats all here. I did notice something though, perhaps its on my end, but the site seems to take a while to respond, is this usual?
    A warm welcome I've benefitted immensely from this forum, in terms of direct acquisition f knowledge when the right advice comes along, as well as getting to know the right people in the field who helped me on my path on photography. Of course, along the way, there were posts and threads to filter through, but there are gems of helpful people littered all over in the forum

hehehe... I am gog to the states too!!! cya there if there is a chance... but I gog oklahoma lah...

Hi Everyone,

Welcome to Clubsnap!

Hi Everyone,

Hi,
    Welcome to ClubSNAP...

You'd get better response time around your lunch time, since Colorado is -14hrs behind SIN.

BTW, which part of Colorado are you from? Denver? it's high altitude country.

../azul123