Thread: Under Armour sportswear

Default Under Armour sportswear

Has anyone tried them?
    i am keen on their tee shirts and I wonder if they tend to run big or are they Asian sizes?
    eg for giordano tees I use large but for usa tees I buy small..

thanks
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Default Re: Under Armour sportswear

They are a US brand, so very unlikely that they follow asian sizing...

Their sizing chart looks quite comprehensive. There are measurements, plus they describe the type of fit for the different ranges.
    If you have a tape measure, you can check and know for sure.

https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/size-charts

Retail outlet in Orchard Gateway n Taka..

Quote Originally Posted by saberlancer View Post
    Retail outlet in Orchard Gateway n Taka..
    orchard gateway think is at B1 beside one of the escalators. also saw them at robinsons, think 3rd or 4th storey.

I have numerous UA items bought from Eastbay over the past couple of years. As mentioned the tape measure is a good way of guesstimating.

I try to avoid the regular and loose fits though esp since I like UA for their compression and fitted stuff.

So far I wear L for normal local stuff and UA. Though I have gotta say everyones measurements differ. Do head on to the boutiques to try out

Thanks
    Which robinsons carries it?
    I am a little worried about wearing the compression ones .. My body shape isn't anythin like what you see on their websites...

There are UA boutiques in tampines mall, raffles place and orchars gateway iirc.

Dont sweat the compression wear. Theres a reason why ive gotten more fitted shirts of late - same fitted chest area as compression shirts but way more forgiving in the stomach region. Haha

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Thanks
    Which robinsons carries it?
    I am a little worried about wearing the compression ones .. My body shape isn't anythin like what you see on their websites...
    saw them at heeren robinsons, not sure if other robinsons have it.

Quote Originally Posted by ckwomdem10 View Post
    saw them at heeren robinsons, not sure if other robinsons have it.
    Thanks bro
    I finally got down to Heeren, and tried the thingy.. it's a good thing I did not try to buy it online without trying.. it's meant to be a really tight fit, and for example, I usually wear L for Giordano, and I was told to squeeze myself into a small for both the loose fit and compression styles....

I don't think I look anything like those models, and you can see plenty of lumps sticking out... so I get I have to pass on this and stick to my loose tees
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Compression is very tight fitting. I have to 2-3 size up to avoid the lumps of meat from showing LOL... They do have the normal T shirt fitting style too.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Has anyone tried them?
    i am keen on their tee shirts and I wonder if they tend to run big or are they Asian sizes?
    eg for giordano tees I use large but for usa tees I buy small..

thanks
    Go to their store in Tampines and find out... much easier.
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.