Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast

Thread: 大長今

Default Re: ???

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    I am not smart.. what is--->

Heh heh, seriously getting OT.

Anyone know why they like to put their hands under their... er... apron?
    Please read the post above you......#159.

Yep slightly OT already....so let's get back on track before Mr Togu closes out thread!

Default Re: 大長今

Recommend another comedy/ love story: FULL HOUSE. Very funny and entertaining, by Rain the korean Hunk and Sung(4) Hui(4) Chiao(2)....Another O/T, atthe basement of cineleisure orchard got a shop selling korean stuff, opposite handphone shop, try their ice-cream, POWER!!!! Especially one that is in the shape of a fish.

Quote Originally Posted by kg_yew
    Recommend another comedy/ love story: FULL HOUSE. Very funny and entertaining, by Rain the korean Hunk and Sung(4) Hui(4) Chiao(2)....Another O/T, atthe basement of cineleisure orchard got a shop selling korean stuff, opposite handphone shop, try their ice-cream, POWER!!!! Especially one that is in the shape of a fish.
    thought tats meiji icecream? u mean the one with waffle exterior den inside vanilla rite...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Watched liao.. :P... any other recommendation? I like comedy.. No sad sad one ok.. waste my tears.

cineleisure orchard's foodcourt - The Korean Stone Rice quite ok too.. just $4.50

i prefer Stairway to Heaven, dont mind comedy or sad ones. so long story is good
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Lovers in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Watched liao.. :P... any other recommendation? I like comedy.. No sad sad one ok.. waste my tears.

cineleisure orchard's foodcourt - The Korean Stone Rice quite ok too.. just $4.50
    Yes yes. Especially the BBQ Pork & fish set. I eat there very often.
    Stairways to Heaven, sad ending...

Quote Originally Posted by LolliPoP
    i love Stairways to Heaven most.. the story is just so beautiful
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

"thought tats meiji icecream? u mean the one with waffle exterior den inside vanilla rite..."

Oops! It's by meiji? A friend bought 4 me one b4, never see the wrapping and swallow it in no time...The coffee ice cream also orgasmic....Ya, that korean food stall...Bibimbab (correct spelling?) best! I went to korea during winter on 2002, going there in autumn this octorber again...Haha!

My wife has a Da Chang Jin special edition DVD that include an additional disc of variety show/interview of most actor/ actresses in the show. The " Chui Shang gong " is amazing in real life, so bubbly, unlike her in the show, so fierce and cunning. Best!!!

My wife has a Da Chang Jin special edition DVD that include an additional disc of variety show/interview of most actor/ actresses in the show. The " Chui Shang gong " is amazing in real life, so bubbly, unlike her in the show, so fierce and cunning. Best!!!
    Yes but it cost a bomb to get those Originals Da Zhang Jing fm Korea. It comes in 3 sets of DVDs. All the 3 covers is totally different.

HK version has that too.

This is the FULL version with NGs and so on.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/prdGrpDept....k&version=all&

Oh by the way....nobody mentioned about what's Da Zhang Jing in English.

It's called "Jewel in the Palace."

Quote Originally Posted by LolliPoP
    Never try the BBQ pork and fish set. I will try. Tmr i going there.. how to find you ah .. hehe

"thought tats meiji icecream? u mean the one with waffle exterior den inside vanilla rite..."

Oops! It's by meiji? A friend bought 4 me one b4, never see the wrapping and swallow it in no time...The coffee ice cream also orgasmic....Ya, that korean food stall...Bibimbab (correct spelling?) best! I went to korea during winter on 2002, going there in autumn this octorber again...Haha!
    So envy, i always want to see their Autumn. Going free & easy or tour?

Going with tour, coz most tourist attraction are quite far apart, not cost-economical to go free & easy...Now, which camera should I bring...haha. Hate to hear tour guide shouting 4 us to board the bus while shooting....Maybe juz my prosumer digital and a film camera as back-up.

ic ic ^^.. envy u~..

I want to go Korea!!!! but guess have to next yr

Haha, haze, you'll have your chance.....seems that you're quite updated on korean DVD...anymore nice series to recommend ladies and gentlemen?

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image

Yep slightly OT already....so let's get back on track before Mr Togu closes out thread!

Imagine all the "chang jin fans" come into this thread and read no chang jin.

Just found this on the web,

http://w7.loxa.com.tw/pts93035/qaz77...hang%20jin.mid

Nice!

Yes but it cost a bomb to get those Originals Da Zhang Jing fm Korea. It comes in 3 sets of DVDs. All the 3 covers is totally different.

HK version has that too.

This is the FULL version with NGs and so on.

http://us.yesasia.com/en/prdGrpDept....k&version=all&

Oh by the way....nobody mentioned about what's Da Zhang Jing in English.

It's called "Jewel in the Palace."

* togu put his hands behind his apr... T-Shirt

Wah!! $300+ , that's very ex.

Haha, haze, you'll have your chance.....seems that you're quite updated on korean DVD...anymore nice series to recommend ladies and gentlemen?
    errr..now i am watching April Kiss & island Teacher. watched a few disc two months ago. now the rest still laying in the drawer :P

maybe cos it's cold?
    Canon 300D, 30D, 5D. 17-40 f4 L, 24-105 f4 L, 70-200 f2.8 L IS

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 47891011 ... LastLast