Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast

Thread: 大長今

Default Re: 大長今

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Boring is an understatement.

The very last SG show I really feel like watching should be er... "Wu Suo Nan Yang" I think. IMHO, those are the only days where SG shows standards can compete with TVB shows.
    I like Tong Xi Yuan too.. Da Yang so funny... :P..

Default Re: ???

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Err... what so great about Korea?Maybe for tour, its fun, but working here is a nightmare.I can tell you, in general Korean are workaholic.Anyway, I've been travelling to Korea for bussiness trip and I can vouched that people there work long hours and most probably they work for the same company until retirement. In other words, they only work for 1 company in their lifetime.If your resume shows you've been job hopping, good luck in finding job in Korea. I don't think you would love to migrate here.... tour maybe yes, but working :X
    I agreed with you. So far, i realised only 2 of my korean friends (2 out of 6) can knock off at 6pm sharp... the rest have to work late. Luckily now most of the ppl weekend no need to work liao. family day ma ..

Default Re: ???

Quote Originally Posted by scanner
    Err... what so great about Korea?Maybe for tour, its fun, but working here is a nightmare.I can tell you, in general Korean are workaholic.Anyway, I've been travelling to Korea for bussiness trip and I can vouched that people there work long hours and most probably they work for the same company until retirement. In other words, they only work for 1 company in their lifetime.If your resume shows you've been job hopping, good luck in finding job in Korea. I don't think you would love to migrate here.... tour maybe yes, but working :X
    There is a reason for why Koreans and Japanese people are so hard working.

From what I know from my Jap friend if the property/business is own by his father which is worth maybe JPY50,000,000. When the house/business is being transferred to his son's name before or after he pass away which is on the will, the son must first pay 50% = JPY25,000,000 Goverment Tax in CASH before retaining the property/business.

If they do not come out with this amount of money, the property/business is all but gone to another bidder. In most cases, most property/business only last 3 Generations. So this is one of the reason they must work hard to make sure they have enough money to pay their taxes.

I am going to ask my Korean friend about the taxes over there. See whether it's the same as in Japan.

i thought most or even all Korean actresses or singers have gone thru plastic surgeries
    even so, Korea has 4 seasons so their skin conditions are really, really good

Koreans are like Japanese, even when you got nothing much to OT, the bosses expect you to OT. if you go back on the dot, the bosses think that youre not efficient. search me too
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by furrycake
    i thought most or even all Korean actresses or singers have gone thru plastic surgeries
    even so, Korea has 4 seasons so their skin conditions are really, really good

Koreans are like Japanese, even when you got nothing much to OT, the bosses expect you to OT. if you go back on the dot, the bosses think that youre not efficient. search me too
    Actually most Koreans are just normal looking. Most of them have gone thru PS (Plastic Surgery, not PhotoShop....haha)

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Actually most Koreans are just normal looking. Most of them have gone thru PS (Plastic Surgery, not PhotoShop....haha)
    think it's both, double PS work (Plastic Surgery and Photoshop )
    i got an email (but deleted). shown all the Korean stars who had undergone the 1st PS
    爱是要时间慢慢培养的。。

Quote Originally Posted by togu
    Heh heh, back to the show discussion. We can learn more about korean food in the show tho. It's like every ingredients they used serve some purpose. Clear intestines lah, cure headache lah, blah blah. Herbs-eaters.

p.s But for some reason I find most of the royal dishes doesn't look appetizing.
    The most apparent reason is they forget to come CS & look for free product shooters... no matter how plain or disgusting the food is, we can make it so mouth watering...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

TB_lau
    Guests

umm...agreed that a lot of Korean artists do go for plastic surgery at least once in their life time.
    my bf commented that, Korean women only look nice after they turn 25, reason being, they ve money to go for PS.
    yes, most Korean are workaholic esp men. they work 6-7days a week and hardly finish work on time. usually btn 8-10pm at night is their knock of time.
    Haze-i think the only 2 korean friends tat we have, who can finish work on time are Apple and Jess, agree?

yeap yeap.. Apple and Chang Sooooooo....

Quote Originally Posted by TB_lau
    umm...agreed that a lot of Korean artists do go for plastic surgery at least once in their life time.
    my bf commented that, Korean women only look nice after they turn 25, reason being, they ve money to go for PS.
    yes, most Korean are workaholic esp men. they work 6-7days a week and hardly finish work on time. usually btn 8-10pm at night is their knock of time.
    Haze-i think the only 2 korean friends tat we have, who can finish work on time are Apple and Jess, agree?
    Let's introduce Apple and Chang Sooooooo...... to Del_CtrlnoAlt!

TB_lau
    Guests

Haze-how's Chang Soo lately?
    still sweet like honey with his gf?

What? Chang Sooooo is a guy?

Hope Apple is a girl......or is it another he?

hmm no wonder they say i look korean.. hahah.. cos i work 6-7 days a week, hardly finish work on time. usually btn 8-10pm at night is my knock of time... they forget to add, i work from 7-8am in the morning... ... hahaha workaholic korean spirit.. but no korean face to match... hahaha
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

What? Chang Sooooo is a guy?

Hope Apple is a girl......or is it another he?
    Chang soo is guy..
    Apple is a very pretty girl.. too bad married ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    hmm no wonder they say i look korean.. hahah.. cos i work 6-7 days a week, hardly finish work on time. usually btn 8-10pm at night is my knock of time... they forget to add, i work from 7-8am in the morning... ... hahaha workaholic korean spirit.. but no korean face to match... hahaha

U looking for gf meh? i have but all older then u leh :P

yes Chang soo is good. but he told me no plan for future yet ;P

TB_lau
    Guests

it is hard for workaholic to look for gf tho.
    most gals want their bf to be with them a lot. no one can really stand not seeing their bfs often.
    the working attitude needs to be changed if u want to look for a partner.

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    U looking for gf meh? i have but all older then u leh :P
    DCA not looking for a gf. MANY GFs........wahahaha!

Why not yourself intro to him? He is quite a nice guy. SERIOUSLY speaking. Jokes a aside!

DCA is a really nice guy.....and plus he got the looks too! Plus he is intelligent as well......

And takes very nice photos of products and people!

TB_lau
    Guests

i think he should consider Haze. she is the beautiful photographER.

DCA not looking for a gf. MANY GFs........wahahaha!

Why not yourself intro to him? He is quite a nice guy. SERIOUSLY speaking. Jokes a aside!

DCA is a really nice guy.....and plus he got the looks too! Plus he is intelligent as well......

And takes very nice photos of products and people!
    Thanks ar my Manager... Doing Promos for me ar... i haven earn enough to pay for your services leh...

Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 4567811 ... LastLast